Thread: web font block in Google 17 Dev and Google Chrome 16 stable

web font block in Google 17 Dev and Google Chrome 16 stable

Lot of time i have work on Google Chrome 15. In that browser, i found that the two byte web fonts present and that will work with the Web font server. Now i can see that the Google Chrome 16 and Google Chrome Dev 17 holds web font in woff. It blocks with the server that previously used. I don't know that why should it blocks with the Google chrome 16 and google chrome 17 Dev. As per my experience, it works well with other web browser. Can anyone describe more things about it? Thanks a lot.

re: web font block in Google 17 Dev and Google Chrome 16 stable

It completely depend upon the OpenType Sanitizer. Google has published their OpenType sanitizer library. It works to check and validate the web font that use on such kind of web browser. OpenType sanitizer library works to reject the font that will be comes with the web font server. With the help of this library you can try compiling and decompiling web font on your browser. Try this and check its result. This is well for you.

If you work on Ubuntu 11.04, sfnt2woff command helpful for you to perform such compiling and decompiling task on it. Try same process also on Mac OS 10.7.x and check its result. This is well for you to fix your problem. Same thing you can also apply with the safari and the other web browser. I hope that you got valuable information after this task.

I also have the same problem with Chrome on Mac OSX 10.6.8. Then i perform this rendering and compilation task with the OpenType sanitizer library. It works for me and with the help of this option i receive proper webfont on my browser. This is well for me. Also few additional web font presents on the online sites that works to get such kind of font for improving the font quality.