Thread: Syncing favorites does not work continuously in Google Chrome 16

Syncing favorites does not work continuously in Google Chrome 16

Hello friends I am facing problem with Google chrome browser in my computer. Everything was working properly with my browser and after that I have update the browser in my computer and after updating the browser in my computer favorites sync option does not work properly. How to solve this issue?

Re: Syncing favorites does not work continuously in Google Chrome 16

I have read your problem and its look like something went wrong while installing the Google chrome browser in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first open the control panel and then you have to uninstall the Google chrome browser in your computer and after uninstalling the Google chrome in your computer you have to restart the PC. Now you have to install the Google chrome browser in your computer and after installing the Google chrome browser you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think after reinstalling the Google Chrome browser in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Google chrome from my computer and then installing the Google chrome browser again and after trying this solution also I was facing the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have tired to search the solution on the internet regarding this problem but after that also I was facing the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?.

You have to temporary switch back to the older version of the Google chrome browser in your computer because many users are facing this problem Google chrome beta version and this problem will get solved in final realse. I hope this info0rmation will be helpful for you. If you need any information then let me know.