Thread: After manually updating Google Chrome to Version 16 all the windows 7x64 gadgets corrupted

After manually updating Google Chrome to Version 16 all the windows 7x64 gadgets corrupted

I have manually updated the Google Chrome browser in my computer to version 16 and after updating the Google chrome browser in my computer when I restart the computer at that time I have noticed that all the windows gadgets in my computer gets corrupted. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After manually updating Google Chrome to Version 16 all the windows 7x64 gadgets corrupted

I have referred your problem and first thing I will suggest you is to do the system restore. System restore can help you to solve this problem. You should first open the start menu in your computer and after that you have to click on the all programs and after that put the cursor in the accessories option. After that you have to move to the system tools option and after that you need to select the system restore and after clicking on the system restore you have to go according to screen instruction. After doing the system restore in your computer your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and if you still get the same problem after that also then let me know.

Re: After manually updating Google Chrome to Version 16 all the windows 7x64 gadgets corrupted

Yes system restore can solve this issue. Similar problem occurred with my windows gadgets also and after that I have done system restore in my computer and after doing the system restore all the things has started working properly. I think you should also try this solution.

I have performed system restore in my computer and after doing the system restore in my computer also I was facing the same problem. I have also tried other solution to fix this but none of the solution helped me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what I should do to get rid of this issue.

If anyone has solution then let me know.

You need to uninstall the Google chrome from your computer and after uninstalling the Google Chrome from your computer you have to restart the PC and then run the Ccleaner. After doing that you have to install the Google Chrome again in your computer and after installing the Chrome ceck what the result is.

As far as I know after reinstalling the Google chrome browser in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have uninstalled the Google Chrome from my computer and after doing that I have restart the Computer and then downloaded the Chrome installation fine in my computer again and after installing that in my computer all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me.