Thread: How to remove EpicPlay From web browser

How to remove EpicPlay From web browser

I have recently started to get this type of annoying pop-ups on my system. If I am going to any commercial websties then I am getting a pop-up advertisement that says many things and at the bottom there is something written as "EpicPlay Advertisement". Can anyone tell me how do I block this pop-up in my computer? I have tried going to Add and Remove programs but nothing is listed there? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: How to remove EpicPlay From web browser

If you cannot find it in the Uninstall program list then you need to go to C:drive and look in the Program files area and delete EpicPlay from there. If you are on firefox then go to Tools > Add-ons > Epic Play and then delete it from there also and restart your pc. It will be gone from your pc. Also, do a malware check with some programs like Malwarebytes Antimalware, just scan your pc with this tool and if it detects anything then try to remove it asap.

Re: How to remove EpicPlay From web browser

You can also download an anti-malware tool called SpyHunter. It is a tool that searches for any spyware/adware in your pc and removes it from your system. SpyHunter detects and removes spyware of different kinds from your PC. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not detect in their software. If you see things like excessive popups, new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that intentionally got installed, if your browser crashes, or if your home page has been changed without your knowledge, you probably have a spyware in your pc, so to remove it, SpyHunter will be an effective solution.

After removing this spyware, you will also need to reset your web brower settings. To do that open Firefox and then at the top of the windows click Firefox button and then go to the Help sub-menu and then choose Troubleshooting information. After that click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will now close and reset the browser. After it is done then a windows will show a information what was imported, now click Finish and then everything will be fine.