Thread: Getting popup message Message simultaneously From Web page and the system gets freeze

Getting popup message Message simultaneously From Web page and the system gets freeze

I am getting pop up messages from the web page simultaneously, as far as i remember i get it for more than 15 times in a minute and after that the system gets freeze and then i have to shut it down and start again.Below are my system specifications:
    • OS Version: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    • Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+, x64 Family 15 Model 75 Stepping 2
    • Processor Count: 2
    • RAM: 1917 Mb
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE, 128 Mb
    • Hard Drives: C: Total - 298834 MB, Free - 226503 MB; D: Total - 6408 MB, Free - 905 MB;
    • Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., NODUSM3

re: Getting popup message Message simultaneously From Web page and the system gets freeze

I will suggest you to get "HiJackThis 2.0.4." so just download it and save it after it is downloaded just install it and then click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file". and after the process is completed then just save the log file and then copy the same and then send the log to me through a personal message.
    Other than this start the HiJackThis but now don't run a scan, just click on the Open The Misc Tools Section" and then click on "Open Uninstall Manager" and after that click on "Save List" and then when you get the uninstall_list.txt then save it somewhere and then send it as well through personal message.

re: Getting popup message Message simultaneously From Web page and the system gets freeze

I have done the same and i have sent you the log files as well, just check it out and then let me know if you find something that is wrong. Any further help will be appreciated.

I have checked log files and i have found that the Windows Vista that you are running is having only Service Pack 1 installed where as the Windows Vista has had 2 service pack upgrades by now. Why you have not install Service Pack 2?? you did not got the Windows Updates or what?? if not then i will suggest you to get the update for the same and then see if you are having the same problem or not. This process may take a long time so don't panic until the process is completed. Just get the update and then let me know what you get.Best of luck.

I will like to share that windows has been recommending me a lot of upgarde but then the problem is that it is not allowing me to upload the same, I mean that when i am trying to get the updates then i get a message saying that something is not configured correctly and then it takes me to the earlier date.. I did not know what was the problem all about but then i have been ignoring it so far as i was not facing any problem until now.

I think that you can try out this small solution first:
    • Go to start and then click on run and then type "%temp%" without the quotes and then press enter.
    • After this you will get a new window and there will be some temporary files,
    • Just delete all the file and then reboot the computer and then see if it is making any difference.

I will suggest you to download and save the following peograms but then make sure that you dont install them:
    • Adobe Flash Player Plugin 11.1.102.55
    • Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.60831.0
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
    • SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0.0.1136
    • Adobe Reader 10.1.1
    • Java Runtime Environment 6 Update 29

After this just go to start and then go in to the control panel and then uninstall the following:
    • Adobe Reader 8.1.3
    • Bing Bar
    • DriverSmith
    • HP Advisor
    • HP Customer Experience Enhancements
    • HP Customer Feedback
    • HP Update
    • J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
    • Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1(except udate 21)
    • Java(TM) 6 Update 2
    • Java(TM) 6 Update 3
    • Java(TM) 6 Update 5
    • Java(TM) 6 Update 7
    • My Web Search
    • ShopAtHome SelectRebates
    • Uniblue DriverScanner
    • My.Freeze.com NetAssistant
    • OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0
    • Shop For HP Supplies
    • Yahoo! Software Update

After this restart your computer and then install the programs that you have saved previously.

I have completed the above steps and i have also installed the applications that you had suggested and have also uninstalled the listed ones and i have again ran the "HiJackThis " and have sent you the log files again. Just check it out and help me further. Thanks in advance.

OK then just run the HiJackThis again and click on "Do a system scan only" and after that check mark the below entries:
    • \R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
    • O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670}
    • O2 - BHO: FCSB000062035 Class - {20FEC4E7-F7B7-438B-8191-33D2EFC5EBEA} - C:\Program Files\Shop to Win 2\ShoppingBHO.dl
    • O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
    • O16 - DPF: {549F957E-2F89-11D6-8CFE-00C04F52B225}
    • O16 - DPF: {A7EA8AD2-287F-11D3-B120-006008C39542} (CBSTIEPrint Class)
    • O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}

And after check marking them click on "Fix Checked - Yes" and then close the program and then reboot the machine. If possible also run a quick scan using "Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware", " SUPERAntiSpyware." and send me the log files of the same.

I have done the same and I have sent you the log files as well, just check it out and help me out further with it. Hoping for a positive reply, thanks in advance.