Thread: How to Stop Kozanekozasearchsystem from web browser

How to Stop Kozanekozasearchsystem from web browser

I am running Windows XP on my computer and everything was working fine without any issues. Recently I updated Firefox browser in my pc and after that I am facing some virus issue for unknown reason. Yesterday when I launched the Firefox browser then it was redirecting me to Kozanekozasearchsystem and I was not able to visit any other website. Does anyone know what is this Kozanekozasearchsystem thing and how to remove it? Thanks

Re: How to Stop Kozanekozasearchsystem from web browser

You will need to first search and then go to the below locations that are mentioned and then delete all the files related to the virus from the same location:
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\~r
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\
    %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe
    %UserProfile%\Desktop\Kozanekozasearchsystem.com.lnk
    %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Kozanekozasearchsystem.com\
    %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Kozanekozasearchsystem.com\Uninstall Kozanekozasearchsystem.com.lnk
    %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Kozanekozasearchsystem.com\Kozanekozasearchsystem.com.lnk

Re: How to Stop Kozanekozasearchsystem from web browser

i would like to suggest you to open the Registry Editor and after that delete all the below keys and values and check if that solves the problem or not. To open the Registry Editor you need first click on the start icon and after that click on Run. Now here you have to type: regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get Windows Registry Editor, just search for the below registry key and delete that:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[random]
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\[random]
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random].e

The kozanekozasearchsystem is a kind of spyware/malware that resides in your browser. So, you will need to do a malware check with some anti-malware softwares. Download a tool called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by searching it from google and install it in your pc. After that scan all programs with this tool because every software detects different malware. Also, ensure to update each program to the latest version of the database before doing a scan.