Thread: Why focus is given to a new tab In the Metro style of Internet Explorer 10

Why focus is given to a new tab In the Metro style of Internet Explorer 10

Hi friends recently I have upgrade my Computer with the new Internet Explorer 10, so there I have seen that the Tab of these IE have some of the things that are need to be change I means to say when I open new tab it directly goes in to the new tab. And some of the Time it open in the same Tab, so I just want to know is there any way to make this thing to correct or this is the error in the Internet Explorer 10. So if you guys have any of the information or the option for this query then please does the reply.

Re: Why focus is given to a new tab In the Metro style of Internet Explorer 10

I think this thing is there in the DP version of the Internet Explorer 10 that only in the works in Metro, so this may be the issues that have to be fixed there in the next version and also the thing that I want to see in the next version of the Internet Explorer to be fixed. Since this is also the unwanted feature in this Internet Explorer.

Re: Why focus is given to a new tab In the Metro style of Internet Explorer 10

According to my suggestion this is the good and the well suitable feature for the use of this Internet Explorer 10. There are almost good for the webpage to be open in the new Tab so that the previous or the current page is also there. So I don’t think there is the need for the changes for this Internet Explorer 10.