Thread: playing Flash Video (Tube) in Internet Explorer 10?

playing Flash Video (Tube) in Internet Explorer 10?

i was using Mozilla Firefox and some corruption of it let me to use windows default browser internet explorer 10 and then it seemed that there were no flash video able to play with IE10. is it downloading Adobe Flash Player 11 will help me in sorting out this issue. in addition to this is there any support of HTML5-broadcasting in IE 10.but it came to my notice that Adobe Flash Player is already been used.

Re: playing Flash Video (Tube) in Internet Explorer 10?

the first thing that you must concern is making sure of Adobe Flash Player been properly installed . make sure of the installation of the player as there will be issues rising if it is not installed or something might have gone corrupt of that player.

there is a instant need of Adobe Flash Player "Square" Beta as it will play a supporting role in playing the player. this is the 64 Bit version of the Flash player that will provide support in the 64 Bit version of IE platform. the next process is to have disabling of the adobe pdf link helper in the browser add-ons. with the help pof re-enabling it, the flash player enable to work with that with 64 bit internet explorer. to do this, Go to manage add-ons in the programs in the internet options. and the most important step in this process is to enable Adobe PDF Link Helper. i suppose any problem will not occur after this. and do tell me about the result.

i think these methods can work for you.
    1. after having a restart of PC,
    2. in the control panel, open Internet options,
    3. afterwards, click on the Advanced tab
    4. have a click on the Reset button,and then place a checknext so that you are able to Delete Personal Settings <<Reset.
    5. video should now play in this case after opening the Launch IE10 32-bit .

it is first of all necessary to check that for the Windows 7 64 bit operating system that it comprises of IE in 32 bit and 64 bit. You require Flashplayer 10.2.152.32 version for the 32 bit IE and Flashplayer 10.3.162.28 version for the 64 bit IE. the often pinned to the task bar browser is the one with the 32 bit IE being the default browser.

there can be server problems occurring so you are not able to play videos on your browser. there can some settings gone missing due to which you are not able to do it. other reasons associating it can be with internet explorer and should be re installed so that the actual problem can be recognized.

i should say that in this case you need to look in the graphics driver as they also could prove to be the reason for this. and it did for me. i also upgraded my adobe flash player and seemed to be working. thanks.