Thread: How to rename executable files as _exe instead of '.exe' in internet Explorer 10 DP .

How to rename executable files as _exe instead of '.exe' in internet Explorer 10 DP .

hi guys , i am using windows 7 operating system and with IE 10 browser, and there are some problems facing on my side and there is a rename of the executable files as _exe instead of '.exe' - i.e. program_exe . so the problem is that i don't want to continue to rename downloaded applications back to .exe. could you suggest some means to do so.

re: How to rename executable files as _exe instead of '.exe' in internet Explorer 10 DP .

there can be several reasons for which it would be possible that this problem occurred. so the lone solution can be by downloading applications and you simply require for a update and this could be done by means of reinstalling Windows DP fresh . this i suppose will cause no problem in future.

Rajni Guest

re: How to rename executable files as _exe instead of '.exe' in internet Explorer 10 DP .

i noticed a similar issue in this case and later found that there were some files missing at the time of installing and could be also that the internet explorer might have gone corrupt.