Thread: unable to log in with cctv driver in internet explorer 10

unable to log in with cctv driver in internet explorer 10

hi guys ,i was using windows 7 with internet explorer 9 and upgraded myself with IE 10 and at the time of using internet explorer10 recently made a loading of the cctv driver and found that it was not allowing to log in .in addition to it i am not able to login as it is failing after entering the correct username and password. please can anyone provide some solution to this.

Re: unable to log in with cctv driver in internet explorer 10

there are problems relating with the which mentioned here and according to me the solution to this can be by trying by making use of the Admin as the username and the password as 1234. This is generally the preset user. and there situations solved in this case.

if the above solution does not work in your case then i think you should try with contacting the manufacturer to see if they support using Internet Explorer 9. and in addition to this internet explorer 10 is just a preview and you should check whether the hardware is supportable by IE 9 of your system. also i should say that check for if they contain a firmware upgrade for the CCTV DVR which might help in order to have connected.

according to your suggestion i contacted the manufacturer and my problem is solved now as all is working fine in IE10 presently as i found that the manufacture has provided an updated of set of files for IE. i addition to this i also had some conversation between us and he suggested for making use of the desktop version of Internet Explorer 10 rather than the Touch-optimized version of IE.

you should take into consideration that at the time of accessing the problematic site you should be given the choice for compatibility mode like the broken page icon in the URL bar and after this you should try to enable and make sure for the working of the site.

i think you should go through some steps and it might in my supposition can work out for you.
    • in the IP address you are receiving, Navigate in the particular question.
    • to open Developer Tools, on their keyboard Press F12.
    • in the Developer Tools window, you will find Document Mode. Click it.
    • have a selection over a different Document Mode.

after following this particular procedure, refresh of page will occur and will try to login again. have a try over all of the Document modes which are listed to see if one can identify that doesn’t cause the “Fail to login!” error.

the method which you suggested didn't worked in my case. also made an attempt in Document Mode and there was no effect.i addition to this i made an attempt with other browsers but the problem seems with other than browser. as soon as the page starts to load it just quickly switched the browser mode back to IE10.

you should make sure of the fact whether the Internet Explorer 9 in Windows 7 is switching back into Quirks mode or not. another solution to this could be to have an attempt of removing the address from the Local Intranet list. to have a different result in the end, try the F12 troubleshooting steps once more . when you are on the website in question then make sure of using Internet Explorer 32-bit .
    • have a site navigation.
    • in the upper right of the window , Click the Tools icon .
    • Click About Internet Explorer .

If you are able to see 64-bit Edition listed besides the Version number you are making use of the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer. If you are unable to see it, then you are making use of the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer.