Thread: client area or screen becomes blurr in internet explorer 10 .

client area or screen becomes blurr in internet explorer 10 .

hi guys, i am using windows 7 and using internet explorer 10, i was using the previous version but when i upgraded myself i found that there was a up gradation problem with screen becoming blur client area goes garbage while using of internet explorer 10. what could be the possible reason for it. could you suggest some means to do so.

Rajni Guest

re: client area or screen becomes blurr in internet explorer 10 .

i think here the problem can assist with some hardware acceleration. here in this case i can suppose that you should check with your hardware acceleration working properly or not. this is generally done when a software acceleration bypasses the problem of screen going blur.

the next step after you have done the check for the hardware acceleration if it does the working well, a new driver for your video card will become available. after the installation of driver, you should remove the check box for software rendering. here after this i can suppose that your problem can be solved. and just see on this process that you install the correct drivers for you. installing the right drivers will ensure no bug in your process.

if you are able to force the operating system to redraw the window, then it might be the possible solution for it. also in addition to this, if you try by minimizing and opening of the window again then you will find that the screen will have no future effect of going wrong. there might be a video card/driver which might be interfering in this issue. just have a check over it and make a proper installation of the specific video card/driver . the video card driver if absent or having problems with it can cause a screen problem, and after you have a check by removing it and cleaning it, you can have the problem solved with a great extent.

There was a similar problem in Internet Explorer 9 being the first version which utilize utilize GPU acceleration. There is a setting available which works for your version 10 and to do this i think that setting Internet Explorer to use software acceleration will help out in some manner.

the settings to do to have a correct solution in this case can be,
    Click Tools in the desktop version of Internet Explorer and then make sure of the use of software rendering instead of GPU rendering* box and then OK. after this close all windows of Internet Explorer and then after this open Internet Explorer

there could be other hardware problems associated with it. i think that you should also check with other applications whether this problem exists with the internet explorer or anything else. there could be negotiations between the power management as to which you can get some screening being blurr or might be software problem, as viruses may be encountering the PC. so have a check for your power supply and make a connection of the attachment very properly.

there can be things associated with graphics card. have a check over your graphics card. also make sure of the installed drivers for your graphics card. if you are making use of NVIDIA then try installing the latest driver available from NVIDIA.

there are problems where you cant have a successful instal o f the particular drivers for your system and therefore the problem continues. by making use of the compatibility troubleshooter which will enable you to to see if it can help the driver to install properly. The opening of the compatibility troubleshooter can be done by,
    1. in the Start screen, to expand the Charms section have a move of your mouse to the bottom left of the screen.
    2. have a selection for Search.
    3. then, type Compatibility in the search mode.
    4. in the right column, have a click over Settings.
    5. after this Click Run programs which are made for previous versions of Windows.

there can be some monitor specific issues by which you are unable to have a clear screen. if it does not occur with hardware issues, there might be server settings going slow due to this also it can have some effect or finally there is a corrupt installation of internet explorer10. then reinstall the setup file for internet explorer and then see if the problem persists or not.

there can be several options to do so, and one of which you can have try of can be by running "appwiz.cpl" or else see if the Internet10 'Feature' is installed in the add or remove programs functionalists. and after this i can say that you should try with the refresh of your PC by using the control panel app. make sure that the there are no changes or install of anything before this problem happened.