Thread: does media player 13 and internet explorer 10 included in windows 8

does media player 13 and internet explorer 10 included in windows 8

i go through all the detail which question came in my mind that does windows 8 include both media players 13 and Internet explorer 10? so that what the problem that does get on metro version of IE and not having in flash or java so please help in solving the issue.

Rajni Guest

Re: does media player 13 and internet explorer 10 included in windows 8

i think that internet explore that will be provided as plug -in free browsing experience. that can i saw from the another site about the IE so can anyone have an idea.

hi when some one told me that if you don't have the idea about the media players but only i am having the ideas about the DP that which is already has IE 10 on it. so that you may be know that Microsoft has already announced about the metro version.that which is not supporting for the plug- in. so while it is working fine with desktop version so as to do.

The actual issue about windows 8 that it contain both the media player and internet explorer place while doing the setup. so i often get the links on email for the IE 10 to pull up. the preview that will be came with metro IE, and so it will be having the standard and along with a flash player, so if i am trying to downloads it just goes the install on the desktop and want to wait until the browser should not end with metro IE with a task manager.

so while i want to change the default setting for outlooks pulls on metro IE for the desktop IE.o how can i do that when i am going for the default program so that is only show that desktop IE. it should be at least having the standard con which it can be recognize. because that i already set as default.

when i follow some of he step to make the default setting for the metro IE. so you maybe launch the metro IE for the windows 8. so first do slide out for the charms bar and after then click on setting and check the default view for the links and after then just select prompt. so i done all the possible instruction and also for developer that might be change in your features releases.