Thread: With Internet Explorer 10, i am getting Black Screen Of No App

With Internet Explorer 10, i am getting Black Screen Of No App

Hey all, let me tell you all that i am using windows 8 developer preview on my computer and this is workign very fine for me. but with this i am not able to open any of the metro app except for control panel, internet 10 and explorer and also with this i am not able to open any of the non metro apps. and for gettign the help for this i am here, when i try to press the app I go to the windows store, why this is happenning to me? please reply me back for this if here anyone have the suggestion for this and also reply me back if anyone is searching for doing the same things.

Re: With Internet Explorer 10, i am getting Black Screen Of No App

Ok, if you are getting that type of the problem then for resolving this i will suggest you to try with the update Windows and install latest update. and also tell me here back that :
    • Did you install Windows by upgrade from Windows 7 or you did clean install?
    • Did you change or install anything before this problem happen?

let me tell you here that for using the metro-apps that need Internet Connection. if you are not having then try connect to internet and remain connect for a while and then open them and refresh them for update. try with this all and then reply me back if wiht this you will get the problem.

Hey dude, i am also having the same issue and for resolving this i have tried with the so many of the suggestion but still after that i get that this is not helping me for resolving the issue. and also i tried with teh above suggestion which you have suggested but stil get no good results for this. thanks for helping me in this case. please suggest us some other suggestion for this.

For resolving this problem , i will suggest you to try wiht the refresh of your PC by using the control panel app. if you are going to do that then at that time i am sure that this will help you to fix this sort of problems without loosing documents. try with this and hope that this will help you for resolving this issue. i am telling you this all because i was also having this type of the problem and for resolving this tried with the same things which i have suggested you and i am sure that with this you will not get any problem,

Yes, i also tried with the Custom install on partition and also try with the latest updates and internet connection, but still after that all i am gettign the same problem. and for making sure about this, i have also tried with the install some apps but they all worked until i left it on for 10 hours. and if you are saying me for the refresh my pc then let me tell you here that i am not going to do that thing, because this will also delete all non metro apps and the ones that i made in visual studio.

Accordign to me, here are the main reasons that why are you not able to open Metro Apps which are as::
    • Your screen resolution needs to be at least 1024 x 768
    • You have turned off User Account Control.
    • Your download of the operating system is corrupt. This error may be caused by a bad burn of the ISO.

Ok, but i dont want to do that things because i have an adobe master collection licence that i dont want to loose. when i was trying with that at that time i get that it says it will delete any apps not from the app store and i am not getting that what will it include while deleting. can you tell me about that??

Yes, i tried with that also but stil no luck for me. thanks for telling me about this all things. and also let me tell you here that i would have moved to but i dont have internet explorer 10 on there...

Rajni Guest

dude, if you are not having access to Internet Explorer 10 on the second account then at that time it also might happes that the Internet Explorer 10 may have become unpinned. if yes then you can pin it again, for pinning it again try with the steps which are as::

• Enter the Start screen
    • Type Internet Explorer
    • Right click Internet Explorer (If you only have a touch screen: touch and hold you finger on Internet Explorer, drag your finger down until the Internet Explorer tile turns dark green, and then pull your finger away from the screen)
    • On the bar along the bottom of the screen, click Pin

try with this and i am sure that with this you will not get the same problem.

No, i have not done the clean install and also let me tell you here that I am always connected to the internet.thanks for telling me about this all.

Hi dude, if you are thinking for doing that then for this i wil suggest you to try with the run "appwiz.cpl" or else you can also go to control panel| programs | add/remove windows role and fonctionnalities. abd after this check and see if the Internet10 'Feature' is installed. and also you can try with the remove/add it again. try wih this all and i am sure that with that you will not get the problem.