Thread: unable to use yahoo latest site on metro uI IE 10

unable to use yahoo latest site on metro uI IE 10

hi while i am using a windows xp and having a IE 8 which is working fine but when i upload new version both OS and also a browser. which is always remind me for upgrading a IE 10 having the issue from the date of update. and when i am going to use a yahoo site i get the message that is unsupportable and say that download chrome. Mozilla. so does anyone know why this his happening?

re: unable to use yahoo latest site on metro uI IE 10

yeah get the problem only when you may not upload a proper IE 10 in your PC so that may get issue in upload a page in internet explorer. so just try to download the proper setup file then try may be work properly.

This will be remind me when i am get this problem that how much get irritated to just solved this problem.so that frequently i required to switch a new tabs on IE . that previous browser it is good in working but it is not compatible with windows 7 so for that i just upgrade the version but unfortunate get the big issue on the setup.i download the proper file then make the set up it is working fine.

hi whenever i am trying to see any of the videos and any of the flash content that i am facing the issue then someone told me that just change the browser version then check so it will be work fine and get the fast access speed. after that i just download the new trial version so it working great so it is 30 days trial version so after the 30 days i bought the original IE so i am not face any of the issue from any of the sites.

hi i think that the clear message need to display that what the exact problem having on my PC while i am try up use the yahoo latest sites that i unable to use from when i just upgrade the latest version on my PC that is IE 10. so it may be having the issue on browser or it may be on the operating system that may be accept this browser features. so that the web site developer that has to be know that error message that wont be upgrade with any another statement for only which are using a windows 8 with internet explorer 10.

i am unable to understand that when all the function has been running on the IE 9 so that also don't get any of the issue on the IE 10. these latest version come after only when the ver 9 has been success so please anyone tell me that this is the issue of the software or some hardware.

i am thought that this type of the issue didnt have to face on internet explorer.this is like a problem which it cannt be expected.i think that designer has been just keep in might sdome another thing for that it will be forget in IE version

Re: unable to use yahoo latest site on metro uI IE 10

hi I have the same issue that when i am using windows 7 and having internet explorer 9 browser. so when i upgrade this it is working fine that all the thing that can i able to use on IE 9 browser so when the new upgrade version of IE 10 has been came then i think that this is the new version so that might be worked better then IE 9 but unfortunately that i unable to make use of this IE 10 that i to face many issue that i unable to open yahoo latest site or may be some images.