Thread: Unable to turn off pop ups for automatically reporting memory usage, performance, and responsiveness in Mozilla Firefox 8.

Unable to turn off pop ups for automatically reporting memory usage, performance, and responsiveness in Mozilla Firefox 8.

previously i used internet explorer, default browser of windows and continued with it. now as just for trial i am using Mozilla Firefox browser and was quite comfortable with it. but i think it will prove to be a good and efficient browser. recently, i had issues regarding Firefox 8 which says "Would you like to help improve Mozilla Firefox by automatically reporting memory usage, performance, and responsiveness to Mozilla?" i don't know why there is need for this. although my Firefox seems to be improved one, then why is this so. there re many computer with this problem. as there are security reasons i don't want to answer positively, so please suggest some means of doing so.

Re: Unable to turn off pop ups for automatically reporting memory usage, performance, and responsiveness in Mozilla Firefox 8.

there is no issue if it says the above mentioned as you want to improve Mozilla Firefox. its just doing its job of improving itself and there are software for to update, and the versions of Mozilla Firefox. according to the configurations it tell the user to upgrade for new instances to use. so there cannot be security issues, and due to positively answering it, it cant let you with new troubles.

Re: Unable to turn off pop ups for automatically reporting memory usage, performance, and responsiveness in Mozilla Firefox 8.

the reporting of memory usage, performance, and responsiveness are special add oms which Mozilla Firefox performs on behalf on its side, and you should not get the reply back if you disagree for your answer. there will be no consequent follow ups of this pop ups as you have totally disagreed with it. just tell me again if you receive the same pop up again.

if the pop up continuously emits then i can say that there is some problem with your Mozilla Firefox. you should have a complete removal of Firefox and then install it. by doing this there will be problems sorted for you in some extent. if there are areas where you will find problems persisting, i should say that, updating your browser will have effect to further extent.

why don't you move to another browser which will prove efficient in your work. i can suggest some of them. opera, Google chrome can serve to be the best and there are no pop ups mentioned in your issue. try with this ones and do tell me regards with your favor.