Thread: Cannot upgrade to Mozilla Firefox 8

Cannot upgrade to Mozilla Firefox 8

I am using computer in which I have windows vista operating system and I am experiencing problem with the Mozilla Firefox. I am using Mozilla Firefox 7 and when I try to upgrade the Mozilla Firefox browser to 8 at that time it says Firefox 7 is fine. Please help me with this.

Re: Cannot upgrade to Mozilla Firefox 8

As you have said that you are not able to update the Mozilla Firefox 7 to Mozilla Firefox 8 and that is why I will suggest you that instead of trying to update the Firefox from the help option you should update the Mozilla Firefox manually and then your problem will get solved.

To update the Mozilla Firefox manually you have to download the Mozilla Firefox 8 installation file from the internet and then you have to uninstall the Firefox from your computer and then install the Mozilla Firefox 8 in your computer and after trying that your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

To download the latest Mozilla Firefox installation file you have to visit the official site of the Mozilla and then you have to download the Mozilla Firefox 8 from there and then remove the old version from your computer and then install the Mozilla Firefox 8 in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the Mozilla Firefox 8 installation file from the internet and after that I have uninstalled the old Firefox from the PC and then I have install the Mozilla Firefox 8 in my computer and now I am not facing any problem. Thank you for helping me.