Thread: "Add-Ons Cannot Connect to Internet' message in Mozilla Firefox 8

"Add-Ons Cannot Connect to Internet' message in Mozilla Firefox 8

I have upgrade the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser in my computer and it has started giving me problems. Whenever I try to use the add-ons in Mozilla Firefox at time it says add-on cannot connect the internet. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: "Add-Ons Cannot Connect to Internet' message in Mozilla Firefox 8

In your browser is there any extension or add- on installed of any antivirus program? If there is any extension or add-on installed? If you have any extension or add-ons installed of antivirus then you should first disable that and after disabling that you have to restart the Mozilla Firefox and then your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to disable the add-on then you have to first open the Mozilla Firefox 8 browser in your computer. Now after opening the Firefox 8 browser you have to first click on the Tools. Now in the Tools option you have to click on the a add-ons or you have to press ctrl + shift + A key. Now after that you have to click on the extensions. Now after clicking on the extension you have to select the extension which you want to remove and then you have to click on the disable and then you have to close the Mozilla Firefox 8 browser.

Now after that you have to start the Firefox 8 browser again and after starting the Mozilla Firefox browser you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think this problem is related to the server from the Mozilla and that is why I will suggest you to try to check after some hours and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know your problem will get solve after that. If you get the same problem after that then problem is with the Mozilla Firefox browser.

I think you are facing this problem because work offline option is checked and that is why add-ons are not able to connect the internet. You have to first uncheck the work offline option from the Mozilla Firefox browser and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am telling this because I was also facing the same solution and after that I have tried the same solution and then problem get solved.

To uncheck the work offline option in your Mozilla fire fox 8 browser you have to follow these steps.

• Open the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser
    • After that you have to click on the file.
    • Now you have to uncheck the work offline
    • After that open the add-ons and then check whether same problem is occurring or not

There is no add-on installed in Mozilla Firefox 8 browser related to the antivirus and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by unchecking the work offline option and after doing that also I was experiencing the same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

I will suggest you to uninstall the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser from your computer completely and then you have to download the Ccleaner and then run the Ccleaner and after that you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to install the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser again and then your problem will get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have uninstall the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser from my PC and then I have install the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser again in my PC and after installing the Mozilla fire fox 8 browser again in my computer all the problem get solved. now I am not facing any problem with the add-on in Mozilla fire fox 8 browser. Thank you for helping me.