Thread: Adobe Flash Player not supporting a potentially unsafe operation in Internet Explorer 9.

Adobe Flash Player not supporting a potentially unsafe operation in Internet Explorer 9.

i recently upgraded my internet explorer and the version with which i am is internet explorer9. i was using Mozilla Firefox but later on thought of continuing with windows in built browser.I installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player now a days and found that it didn't supported with internet explore 9. i was quite satisfied with the working process, but at the time i was making use of hotmail.com, i found that it merely supported it. why is this in case of hotmail.com. as it didn't supported i went to my friends system and there it was working well as he was of the same configuration of all things which i had. pop-up error message always appears at the time of visit to hotmail.com. please give me proper solution for it.

Re: Adobe Flash Player not supporting a potentially unsafe operation in Internet Explorer 9.

rather than trying with the configurations same as of yours with your friends system, you should have installed another browser as many are available. Google chrome, safari, opera are one of the finest browsers with which you can have access. try using one of them.

Re: Adobe Flash Player not supporting a potentially unsafe operation in Internet Explorer 9.

as you are having a Windows-based computers and to troubleshoot script errors similar to which you are receiving in Internet Explorer 9, you should be aware of the script debugging process.if you are an intermediate user, you can try with disabling script debugging.but the problem can be resolved with one and only site with which you are mentioning is hotmail. i want to say further that if this problem persists on more than one or two sites, dont disable script debugging.

Rajni Guest

the process of turning off the Scripting Debugger in Internet Explorer, with the Tools menu, you will find Internet Options.click it.On the Advanced tab you will find the check box to choose with.click on the script debugging check box <OK .after this you should follow the instructions given below.in Internet Explorer, if you want to turn off notification about each script error. click Internet Options, On the Tools menu, On the Advanced tab, click OK, when you make sure of the fact for clicking to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.

there are problems encountering with the browser you are using, try for another browser, or simply uninstall it and later have a reinstall of it. you will find yourself with resolving problems with a great extent. as you are using windows operating system, there might be malware encountering your system which is not letting to process the problem.please have a scan of the system.

The possible option out of this could be the following and to a grater extent it could prove to be a exact solution.in the start button you will find the Internet Explorer. click Internet Explorer, results found in the search box by typing it.
    • in the Tools button, click Internet options.
    • you will find Security tab, click on restricted sites and then later click on sites
    • later you just try with the typing of ‘ads2.msads.net’ and then click on add.
    • after this process finishes in the final Click on close and then click on apply. finally click OK.

if you go with the changing of security settings i can suggest the paths to follow it.the process of beginning with the settings till internet settings is the same as above. after this as you enter in the internet settings, Click the Security tab.perform some operations, click the zone icon, and afterwards move the slider to the security level that you want for that zone, this is to do with the change of settings for a security zone.on the zone icon you will find the option for setting of the own security settings for a zone. click Custom level to do this. click the Reset all zones to default level button if you wish for restoring all security levels to their original settings.

generally problems encounters when flash player does not allow to search in specified sites. the problem persists in the case where you might have occurred with a Flash Player Security warning displaying dialog box which denotes you about an untrusted application trying to communicate with the Internet and that the reason why it has been blocked by Flash Player. to get solved wit it, i should tell you further to go in the Settings Manager when you come across some error message or it is not allowing to a particular website. you can get some additional hint there.

you might be getting the Flash Player Security warning dialog box. so in this, go to the Global Security Panel of the Settings Manager when you click on Settings.Select Add Location in the Edit Locations to have an access over the pop-up menu. add your content to the list of trusted files and locations when a dialog box opens for you. in the location box enter the file or directory from your local computer.click Confirm to add the location which you mentioned. in the list of trusted locations your mentioned selected location should appear at this time, after this just refresh the content in the browser, for the new settings to work you can also restart the application. your problem can be solved by this means.

• the other simple methods to try are by removing all the temporary Internet-related files from your system.
    • try with having a install of the latest service pack and software updates for your current browser of windows.
    • you can also try with resolving script errors at the time of trying to print from Internet Explorer
    • have a verification of the Active Scripting, ActiveX, in addition to Java not being blocked by windows in built Internet Explorer browser.