Thread: How to stop the voice telling about deleting cookies while starting the Internet explorer 9

How to stop the voice telling about deleting cookies while starting the Internet explorer 9

In my computer I was using internet explorer 8 and recently I have upgrade the browser from IE 8 to IE 9. In my browser I have also installed some add-ons. Now my problem is whenever I start the Internet explorer 9 browser in my computer at that time I get voice telling about how to delete cookies. What should in do to stop that. Please help me to solve this issue?

Re: How to stop the voice telling about deleting cookies while starting the Internet explorer 9

As you have said that you are facing the problem after upgrading to Internet explorer 9 browser and you have also mentioned that after upgrading the internet explorer you have also installed the add-ons. I will suggest you to check on your add-ons and toolbars in manage add-ons option whether Google toolbar is is installed or not. if it is installed in the Internet explorer 9 then you have to disable the Toolbar and after disabling the Tool bar you have to close the Internet explorer 9 browser and then you have to start the Internet explorer 9 browser again and after starting the Internet explorer 9 browser you have to check whether same problem occurred again or not.

In my system same problem was occurred and the I came to know that problem was occurred by the Internet explorer 9 and that is why I have disable the toolbar and then problem get solved. I think you problem will also get solved after trying this solution.

Re: How to stop the voice telling about deleting cookies while starting the Internet explorer 9

If you are not able to solve this problem by disabling the add-ons and toolbar then try to fix this issue by resetting the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer you have to restart the internet explorer browser and then check whether same problem occurred or not.

Well I have disable the Google toolbar in Internet explorer 9 browser and after disabling the Toolbar I have close the Internet explorer 9 and then I have started the browser again and after doing that all the things started working properly. Now I am not getting the voice. I really appreciate your help.