Thread: adobe flash player 11 is failed to plug-in on toshiba media controller.

adobe flash player 11 is failed to plug-in on toshiba media controller.

Does anyone knows that how to connect the Toshiba media plug in on my adobe flash player when i tried to connect unable to connect with a Toshiba media controller. so can any one knows please suggest us?

Re: adobe flash player 11 is failed to plug-in on toshiba media controller.

i thought that should be have an update version of that program which it should be from the Toshiba, or you must be check out that what should be have an update version for the flash player that which it should be supported and need to install that version.

yeah i am having the same problem that when i just update the latest version that i am having the similar issue when i run YouTube so that it will be run after then it stop working i don't know what happen does you know please suggest me?

i think if you check your setting that might be you did have to face any of the issue that first make sure that you dont have any ActiveX filtering just checked. so then go to menu bar s elect the tools that fourth one from the down and there should not have any check mark on that or you should be want to disabling that all which you have add one that are need to running in the internet explorer.

Hi, think I may have figured it out. Its to early for me to say for sure, as I've only been experimenting since the fix for about an hour. But so far so good. Worked for me anyway.

The thing is, I think the Media Controller Plug-in isn't the issue as far as it being updated. The Media Controller update is. I have a Media Controller Plug-in ver 1.05.13 and its up to date. But the Media Controller was at something like 1.00.0835 or something. Go to the Toshiba website and download Media Controller update to 1.0.87.4.

Now I have this: Plug in ---1.05.13 and Controller --- 1.0.87.4 and so far so good.

Let me know if this helps anyone else. Like I said, I may be jumping the gun. If I run into issues I will post that I was full of it.

Nope didn't fix it. seems better, but still issues. oh well.

This problem can also occur if you dont have ActiveX Filtering checked. Go to the Menu Bar select Tools> 4th one down make sure no check mark is there. Or try disabling your add ons that are running in Internet Explorer. If that doesnt work then you will have to check out what version of Flash player is supported and install that version.

I had uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash (two seperate times), each time it said it had installed successfully. However, I noticed that the webpage never showed the version, just had a square area with an X in the upper left.
    http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

I've since took deliberate care during the uninstall/reinstall and last time the above webpage showed the version of the software.

Once again, maybe I've fixed the issue. Time will tell. So far, so good.

Nope. It still sometimes loads pages slowly. still stops playback occasionally and have to reload page to finish. It does seem better. But in certain situations all the symptoms still occur. Not all the time. Guess I will just have to wait until someone smarter comes out with a true fix.