Thread: Torrific vs. uTorrent

Torrific vs. uTorrent

I just want to know of the two torrents that I have mentioned here wjhich of them is good if you do have any answers for the same then do let me know about it. As I am highly confused with which one I should be going ahead? That’s what I am not able to understand which one will give a better download speed for me? Do you all have any answers for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

re: Torrific vs. uTorrent

I would say that stick to the utorrent at this moment of time as I am hearing Torrific for the first time. As such there is not much difference with the download speed let it be any torrent. It all depends on what peers and what seeds are you using. So you should be checking that out accordingly. I hope you might have understood what I have said here. so as of now better go with the uTorrent only that would be better for you.

I would say that go with the torrific, I think that would be the better option for you to go with so that’s what I am saying here. better go with them if you are looking for a free accounts. Since they have higher speeds and resume support. I am personally using terrific and I would advise you all to go with that as well. So hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

When it comes for downloading then only 2 names comes in my mind. So one of them is terrific and the other one is furk. I would recommend furk if you are thinking of switching to the premium account that would be the best option to go with. Since they provide a 1:1 ratio and also they work on the private trackers that’s an added advantage for you. So hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Well the only disadvantage I know of the furk is that slows down speed to 50kBps after 50 MB and does not have a resume support as well. So that’s what I did not like at all rest is quite good. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. so furk has some kind of disadvantages that is ok for sure.

You know what this discussion is about the torrific and uTorrent and not abouit the furk and some other torrents, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you al ldid understand what I am saying here. do watch out for the same.

Personally speaking I would say that go with the utorrent. Torrific has a limit of 4.3 GB and hence I would never go with that at all. That’s what I want to say here. I don’t care about the extra 20 kbps speed that I get from it, that’s ok for me.

The best option if I say is use furk and then download from uTorrent that’s the way to go dude. I am sure that it would be the best option for you. You know what with that method you would be easily able to achieve >.5 ratio. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope this small suggestion from my side did help you to some extent that’s it from my side for you.

Rajni Guest

uTorrent has been here from a long time and also had remained consistent from long time and hence I would say that go with the uTorrent that would be better for you, yes the speed that you get is quite normal with the speed that is being provided by the isp people but that’s ok for sure. So this is what I want to say here. I hope this small suggestion from my side did help you to some extent. That’s it from my side for you all.

I believe in speed and torrific is the way to go for me. So I wont care if I get limited download but the speed that I should get should be high. Otherwise it would be of no use for me at all, that’s what I want to say here. With the torrific I am easily able to achieve 70-90 kbps speed during the day time and that is incredible for sure. So who would not like to go with that, I am really amazed with the speed that I have got. So my choice would be torrific at any point of time for sure. So better watch out for the same. that’s it from my side for you.