Thread: Firefox 8 does not have a "open all in tabs" option for the Bookmarks

Firefox 8 does not have a "open all in tabs" option for the Bookmarks

Guys if you all can see in the Firefox 7 then we were getting to see the "open all in tabs" options on right clicking on the bookmarks option but the same thing cannot be seen in the Firefox 8? Now why is that so that’s what I am nit able to understand at all. So can you all please tell me as if what can be the problem here? why haven’t they added this same feature in the FF8? C’mon guys I need an answer for the same as if why they have scrapped this feature that’s what I am not able to understand at all. Please do reply on the same that would be better.

Re: Firefox 8 does not have a "open all in tabs" option for the Bookmarks

Get this add-on from the Mozilla official site and you will get all the information accordingly. The name of the add-on is known as Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.7, so you should check that out accordingly. I hope this small information from my side did help you to some extent.

I have read about the dev build of TabMix Plus from a website named as mozillazine and you can check that accordingly. That’s what I want to say here. I hope you will have a check about the same. so do check that out for sure. Hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

I did solve it by going back to the old FF7 and also turned off all the updated. Which wants to get into the add-ons and also about the extensions. Some are saying that we are forced to install the extensions and then only we can work on it. Instead we should rather settle to the older version and then make use of it accordingly. So hope you did understood what I am saying here.

It would be better if you can switch to the older version that would be better for you. Instead of getting to the add-ons and all. It is always better to switch to the old version. That’s it from my side for you.

Yes even I am not happy at all and it is very sad to see that new versions of the browsers that are coming up have to forcefully install the add-ons and then only we can get to see the features and not with anything else. That’s what I am not able to understand at all. Those features which were already there in the existing browser, should be there and some new features should come upon in the new one. Rather we are seeing that we should install the add-ons to get that feature back. This is completely ridiculous.

Just report this issue to the Mozilla people and they will let you know as if what can be wrong here, that’s what I want to say here. so you should be doing the necessary thing that would be better for you as well as the rest of the people who are facing problems.

Ok thanks a lot for informing me about that particular add-n just want to say that it did work for me, so thanks a ton for the same, that was great information from your side and appreciate it worked for me. That’s what I want to say here. I am happy with he responses that I have received here.