Thread: Firefox 8.o, taskbar at the bottom disappears on windows 7

Firefox 8.o, taskbar at the bottom disappears on windows 7

i am having Firefox 8.o, and with this i get the problem with this. and the problem is that taskbar at the bottom of the disappears when I open firefox. why this is happening to me?? can here anyone suggest me some reason for resolving this problem?? and also when i checked for the setting on the tastbar at that time i get that i am having the lock the taskbar, checked. please suggest me some reason for resolving this problem. i am running on the windows 7

Re: Firefox 8.o, taskbar at the bottom disappears on windows 7

1. Ok, for that i will suggest you that if you are talking about the Windows Status bar, and there you are not getting the taskbar then for that i will tell you that you are not getting taskbar because you are in Full Screen mode in Firefox. i am sure about this. and for resolving this, you will need to try with the pressing the F11.
    2. and also here, you are talking about the Firefox status bar, then for that i will tell you that that is now the Add-ons bar and for getting back that press the Ctrl+/.

try with this, i am sure that this both steps will help you tore solve the problem.

Hey thanks for telling me about the suggestion. i was talking about the Windows Status bar. i tried with the suggestion which you have suggested to me and this really help to resolve the problem. thanks for that.

I was also having the same problem with the Firefox 8.o. and for, i have also searched on the so many other forums at that time, i get that there suggestion is not working for me. the above suggestion really worked for me. thanks for suggesting me about this. after that i get that the problem was : my Firefox was in the full screen mode. when i press the F11 at that time i get that it comes to the normal mode. thanks again for your great suggestion