Thread: MOzilla firefox 8- images are darker when opened in their own tab?

MOzilla firefox 8- images are darker when opened in their own tab?

hey all i am using the new firefox 8 and with this i am getting some problems now. and the problem is that when i am trying to open the images in the new tab at that time i get that image is noticeably darker then the one on a webpage. why this is happening to me?? for that same reason, i have also tried with the checking for the settings but there also i don't get any this type of the setting. i don't know if there is any settings for doing that things. please reply me back here if anyone have the suggestion about this. and also let me tell you all here that i get this type of the problem only when i tried with opening the images by copy the image URL and open it in a new tab. reply me back if here anyone have the suggestion about this,

Re: MOzilla firefox 8- images are darker when opened in their own tab?

Can you here tell me an example about this??? i am not getting here how that would happen?? this id possible only when there are bug somewhere with ICC handling, or else it is also happens that the page applies some kind of overlay to the bitmap.Any example? I'm not sure how that would happen, unless there's a bug somewhere with ICC handling (that i doubt you use) or that the page applies some kind of overlay to the bitmap.

in your case, i would like to say that this also happens that the website is actually "brightening" up the images, not sure about this but this would happens. and for your information, i would like to say here that there is no any settings for doing that things in the Mozilla Firefox, i have checked for that things and there i dont fond such type of the settings. for searching about your problem, i have also tried with doing that things but there also i dont found that type of the problem which you have mentioned in the post. i think that this is happening with you because, that is a private website. with the help of the so many other sites, i have tried with this, but still i get that this all is opening nice, i am not getting anythings as you have mentioned in your post. Ok, for resolving your problem, i will suggest you to try with the reinstalling the Firefox and then again try with this, hope that this will help you to resolve the problem

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that i think that the site applies Canvas effects with javascript, and this is the reason why are you getting this type of the problem. for resolvig that i will suggests you to try with disabling javascript. and see if the images in the page itself appear darker, reply me back about this.

hey thanks for suggesting me about that. i tried with that and i am not getting any change in the images. i have also tried the same things with the other sites also but there also i am getting the same problem.

OK, if you have also checked at the other web sites at there also you are getting the same problem then for this, i will say that you will need to try with the updating the firefox. check if there any update is available for the firefox, if yes then try with that, i am sure that at that time you will get your problem to resolve. reply me back if you try with this.