Thread: On Firefox web Browser black areas of pictures showing as bright green

On Firefox web Browser black areas of pictures showing as bright green

Hello guys i am having some weird issue with the Firefox Browser. i was accessing one site yesterday and while accessing with some JPG images which has to be in Blue color but i am getting it in a green color as an alternative of this blue color. some of the images i am getting in a proper format but some of the images are not getting proper do you guys have any information about it??

Re: On Firefox web Browser black areas of pictures showing as bright green

If you are getting the blue color on a screen then according to me you have to adjust the colors. maybe this is because of your monitor. if you are making use of laptop then at that moment you have to see at the center of the screen. i am not that much familiar with this monitor or firefox color setting but if i will get any information then i will post back here.

hello here is the solution. basically this issue arrives because of color profile which is present in your monitor or maybe present in the images. to test this you can Disable color management. to solve this issue you have to set the pref gfx.color_management.mode on the way to 0 resting on the about config page which is used for disabling color management. once you done with this settings so after that you necessitate to close Firefox browser and restart it. and after that this changes will be effective. i hope this will help you.

Hello thank you for this nice explanation. i try with this and disable my color management and now i am free from my issue.