Thread: Add on Bar Mozilla Firefox

Add on Bar Mozilla Firefox

i am having some problem with my firefox addon bar. i want to hide myaddon bar but i cant be able to do this. i dont know what is the reason and how can ido this. is there any hints or any idea about this which help me to hide my addon bar in this?

Re: Add on Bar Mozilla Firefox

there may be two reasons for this. first because Firebug is causing that Add-on bar to appear or the second is because the Add-on bar isn't blank.

If that's the case, it seems that this is a mistake to be fixed - What is the point of not even let people hide the toolbar add-on if they will always appear at the beginning if anyone has a plug-in installed button? Can anyone else verify that I am missing something stupid obvious.Firebug not seem to have a similar option, but I looked for a bug report on its monitoring program to indicate (I think?) That Firebug is what is forcing the Add -in the Bar to display at startup, and shall be fixed shortly.

Here i have some solution for you which may be helpful for you. So, for thst just go to about:config and modify "extensions.xmarks.forceAddonbar" from 1 to 0. after doing this restart Firefox and Xmarks should popup you if you wish to enable the addon bar, and click no. I hope this will solve your problem.

I was experiencing the same problem. With version 3.9.5, then restore the "extensions.xmarks.forceAddonbar" parameter, the next start of Firefox, Xmarks might ask if I would show Addon bar if i click OK or Cancel, it was still shows! I guess the question is soleley with Xmarks. Now, using v3.9.8 the problem is gone.

The problem is that there are no additions to wait for a bar Add-on to be present. We know there are developers who have lost their way, but whose complements are still functioning and that users find very useful. AutoContext Kaszman microphone is an example of this. The point is that we can customize the toolbar to place these icons in the toolbar next to the address bar. Once this is no longer necessary to see the bar accessories, whether or not these supplements icons still appear there. However, it insists on launching every time FF is restarted.

I disabled all extensions, then restart. The bar is narrower as there is no content, but at a standstill there at the bottom of every window.

once you manually delete the add-on bar, which now remains off. Not in a new window, and restart Firefox remembers the previous session. Therefore, I think that is the success of a species.