Thread: Getting h.264 error in Firefox Nightly

Getting h.264 error in Firefox Nightly

Hello friends, I am using the Firefox Nightly and I am getting the h.264 error. I am getting this error when I am going on to the YouTube and I was not able to play the videos on the YouTube. So can anyone help me with this and what is the reason of the error which I am getting it. So kindly help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Getting h.264 error in Firefox Nightly

That is the error which is due to the reason that the Browser does not support the h.264 format files, for that you have to enable the h.264 on the browser. So you can try the klite codec pack for the system and also it might work and also you will be able to watch the videos.

Even you can try the vlc media player and also you have to install of the vlc media player as custom, which is not recommended and also the setting which you wanted to have in the player. In that settings you will be able to enable the h.264 and then you will be able to get, as in the recommend it is not enable so you have to select it. So you better try it and check that are you still getting the error on the Firefox Nightly.

Firefox HTML5 will never support H.264 natively, Google also removed support H.264 so if you want your only option is IE9/10 who are using the MFT for reproduction or Apple Safari feed or internal decoder MFT under windows I'm not sure. There was a plugin or DivX Networks to support the video tag your player is not sure, but if it works with YouTube HTML5 is also especially in the ice and must be upgraded to a great effort, but all the 3rd party solutions is problematic if the browser does not evolve as a basis for a native implementation is always the best.

Firefox could be done, but never officially made it and anyone who is able to Anything will do, since they are not compatible with MPEGLA policy, and the code of that type (extent of user) that it does in version officer is pretty useless in my humble opinion, it is possible to see someone making the market in the future, even if work with h.264 support, but then also see the free editions about it, but for now no hope for it.

I would suggest you to use the other browser as the Firefox does not support and also there are browser which are supported the h.264 and also you will be able to play the videos which is of the h.264. So you better try it and get it done for you.

You can use the Google Chrome as it is the Open Source and also you will be able to play the files which are of the h.264 and also you might not get any sort of the problem which are you getting on the Nighty. I am using the Chrome and I really love using it and also it is great and also it nice to use and also it is faster to use and also you will be surf the internet.

I wanted to tell the above user that the Google Chrome is not open source and chrome is also having the problem that is has problem with the flash player plug-in which is of the Adobe, whereas in the Nighty you can use that plug-in.

I would suggest you to use the klite codec pack and use the custom setting which one of the above user have told you for the vlc media player, so you better do the same thing over here and also you will be able to get the h.2645 format file on the browser and also you will be able to see the videos on the YouTube. I have done it and it has worked for me, earlier I was use to get these type of the problem but I got and use the Firefox latest version which is the best and also you will be not get any problem with that.

I've always heard that Mozilla for the h.264 real license fee that indicate indirect costs. So if there is no question of funds to begin to hire some more developers instead of relying on some of the developers. I do not know what is the reason about it, but is simple is that H.264 is not supported by Mozilla, while HTML5 <video> is not compatible with any standard video format which are subject to the popularity of new standard as per now present time and show some things related to it.

I also suggest that you should use some other browser for the video and also for the h.264 and also you will be anot getting any problem which is related to it and also you will be able to view video properly.