Thread: Any one knows about safariDAVclient?

Any one knows about safariDAVclient?

Between SafariSyncClient and SafariDAVClient has taken over my new-fangled installation of os x lion. Am I just experiencing an increase in synchronization with the icloud?

Re: Any one knows about safariDAVclient?

My console shows

Code:
    07/23/11 2:33:58.281 PM SafariDAVClient: ServerNotifications: Delegate APSD settings 
    SafariDAVClient 11/27/11 3:524:11.316 PM: Subscription completed application 
    SafariDAVClient 11/27/11 3:52:11.317 PM: Subscription completed application 
    SafariDAVClient 11/27/11 3:52:11.768 PM: *** Completion of application due to "NSInvalidArgumentException" uncaught exception, 

the reason NSCFDictionary :'-[__ setObject: Forkey]: attempt to introduce the key to nothing " 
    *** First launch the call stack: 
    ( 
    0 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8c271986 __exceptionPreprocess + 198 
    0x00007fff95d48d5e libobjc.A.dylib objc_exception_throw 1 + 43 
    2 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8c2717ba + [up NSException: format: arguments:] + 106 
    3 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8c271744 + [up NSException: format:] + 116 
    4 0x00007fff8c22e96c CoreFoundation - [__NSCFDictionary setObject: Forkey:] + 156 
    BookmarkDAV 0x000000010bc72c8a 5 - [BookmarkDAVBulkPostTask finishCoreDAVTaskWithError:] + 2174 
    6 + 122 ___NSURLConnectionDidFinishLoading_block_invoke_1 0x00007fff95a870fe Foundation 
    0x00007fff95a8707e Foundation _NSURLConnectionDidFinishLoading 7 + 81

I am having the same difficulty. It's is utilizing my CPU and RAM. By any possibility are you running the beta version of icloud?

Safari icloud settings:

Code:
    System Preferences> Mail, Contacts and Calendars> icloud appears to have turned off the process and fan stopped working

Yes, I realized that if you clear the bookmark sync stopped crashing and recurrence. I'm pretty convinced there was erroneous data in my bookmarks file. If you are off bookmark sync all my devices, launched Safari, delete all my bookmarks (which took time and a lot of CPU) and then converted back to the synchronization of bookmarks across all my devices. Now it seems that it works immense!

Similar trouble and explanation here. Fan was in full swing, all the memory and the CPU was utilized by SafariDavClient. Disable something in icloud configuration synchronization (even on other services), and now my machine is freeze again

The issue starts when I switch to a network with a proxy server NTLM authentication. Once more networks without this power, the process (s) stop smoking and I'm back to normal.

It possibly will be that when SafariDAVClient unable to connect for some motiving (e.g. NTLM proxy server, firewall or Network downtime), then this trouble arises. Any person reported this?

Wow, this is a huge difficulty. Icloud so I guess it's going to attempt to turn off synchronization markers. I guess icloud is not ready for prime time - is killing the performance of my iMac to utilize all my CPU

Thus I had back troubles in the day Mobile Me forever. And export fixed markers only wanted to go, and then manually delete each and all bookmarks in the "Show All Bookmarks ." point of view. I imagine he took a couple of cycles of sync, but everything worked fine after that. And the timing of icloud is working very well. I imagine this error occurs for people who have bookmarks in an old format for years and years. Highly suggested, although a long time.

I fixed my trouble. By doing following things:

• Quit Safari
    • Turn off synchronization markers in the System Preferences panel icloud
    • choose the Finder, the GO menu, choose "Go to Folder ."
    • Go to / Library /

Attempt This

Code:
    Enable configuration systems icloud Bookmark 
    Re-synchronize your bookmarks from the cloud. 
    Re synching later, Safari has become the fastest-old free.