Thread: Questions about iMessage capability

Questions about iMessage capability

Hey all, I am having some question about iMessage capabilities also I would like to know how much it's like BBM. Please reply me over here back if anyone have the suggestion about this. And the questions are as:

• Can i send/receive files/pictures?
    • Can i save conversation history?
    • Can i copy and paste and/or send a whole conversation/history?
    • Can i transfer conversation history to your computer?

Re: Questions about iMessage capability

Here for your information I would like to say here that with the iMessage you can send text, photos, videos, contacts and ,also you can see the location with this. But about saving the history, I am not sure that you will do this thing or not.

Yes, the above user is saying right. And for backup the iMessage, I would like to say to you that backup for this works same as backups for regular messages. I am not sure about the iOS systems working for that reason, I will not surely say anything over here. Can here anyone also tell me about how to backups for messages work?? And also can here anyone tell me that can I transfer them from phone to Mac?? Please reply me back about this.

Hey dude, for your information let me tell you here that iTunes backup your data and application data, including the message history. And here I think that we are trying to find out if you can export if the talks to a data file that can be transmitted or viewed on your computer. However, iTunes contain the history of the messages can be restored to the device if a crash occurs.

Ok thanks for suggesting me about that. Can here you tel me about What is conferences?? I this is same as the group messages? Please reply me for that also.

I would like to say about the good feature of iMessage and that is sending a message from your iPhone to someone else iPhone and this will try to deliver it over iMessage. And still if due to some reason the message is not delivered to your recipient over iMessage then at that condition the iPhone will automatically deliver it over SMS. I have tried with this and for that reason, I am telling you about this.

Yes, I can say that the IMessage is supposed to be the murderer BBM. And the best benefit fir BBM me was being able to give someone your PIN instead of your phone number. And after doing this alone can deal with the delivery of your email address. But at that moment to be sure that this is the biggest benefit of BBM was being able to give your PIN to someone instead of your phone number. And after doing this all things, we can give our email, but is it possible to block someone iMessaging. I am saying this because all the things that people ma prefer to give your PIN to a well known phone number if the person found to be incomplete. We hope that this works for you.

Hey all thanks for helping me about this all things. Before this, I was searching for getting the ssuggestion about my all questions which have asked over here but still not get the suggestion over here. But after coming here. I get the proper suggestion about this. Thanks for suggestion me friends.

Can here anyone suggest me about the capabilities of iMessage on the capabilities of iMessage iPad and also on the iPod touch??? If yes then please reply me for this. I am searching to get the suggestion abut this, but not find any proper suggestion about this. here I see the similar thread and for that reason I posted the question over here. Please reply me back about this.