Thread: Ghostery 0.9.1 ext does not display the list of bugs in Opera 12

Ghostery 0.9.1 ext does not display the list of bugs in Opera 12

The title says it all. As I was saying this particular add on does not display the list of blocked bugs when I click on that icon in the browser and I don’t know what can be wrong over here, it would be better if you all can comment something on the same. I think that would be a better option for sure, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Ghostery 0.9.1 ext does not display the list of bugs in Opera 12

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    The title says it all. As I was saying this particular add on does not display the list of blocked bugs when I click on that icon in the browser and I don’t know what can be wrong over here, it would be better if you all can comment something on the same. I think that would be a better option for sure, that’s what I want to say here.
    Well that is nothing related to the browser about the said issue it would be better if you take up this issue with the Ghostery support about the same and I am sure that they would address you something about the same.

So better try your luck with the Ghostery support about the said issue and I am sure that they will revert back to you as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

I have seen that this particular issue does happen only in windows while one of my friends is using Linux and that is not the problem at all. So what do you all have to say about that? Well you can’t count it as a bug what I can say is that it makes the Ghostery totally unusable.

In my Mac OS X 10.6.8 and opera 12 I have noticed that Ghostery's findings popup appears when I first open up the page and then subsequently when I open it later it does gets disappeared why is that so? Since you all have said in the above posts that the same issue does not happen with the mac os I just want to say that the same is the case with the mac os as well the Ghostery 0.9.1 ext does not work well in the mac os as well, that’s what the issue is, so I want you all to help me with the same, waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Yes it does happen with the mac all you need is patience. While reloading the page wait for a few moments and then clicking on the icon the pop up does gets displayed the issue is nothing new at all.

Ok thanks for telling me about the said solution that indeed worked for me completely that’s what I am saying here.

Yes it did work for me I was wasting my time looking at the page even after it has got loaded and now when it has been finally got fixed up I am happy that it is working for me, anyways thanks for letting me know about the solution.