Thread: Inconsistent mail position in the New mail view mode of Opera 11.60

Inconsistent mail position in the New mail view mode of Opera 11.60

The "unexpanded" view mode of the browser as I can see that the new message viewing in the opera browser is simply not good at all, that’s what I want to say here. The upper border of the message does gets disappeared and also the full windows height is also not good at all, that’s what I am saying here, so what is your take on the same do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the help from your side.

Re: Inconsistent mail position in the New mail view mode of Opera 11.60

Ok that’s a good bug that you have made me explain here that’s what I want to say here, so if you all have something else to make me explain then do specify the same. as it will be a good posts for the collection of the bugs in the browser, that’s what I am saying here.

Why don’t you have a chat with the developers of the browser about the said issue and they will revert back to you all guys about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I think so they are the best persons in this situation to answer out the query for you, that’s the solution that I can give you here at this moment of time. So do implement it accordingly and that’s the solution I can give you here accordingly.

Yes we know about that and there is an update launched accordingly over the same and hence I feel that should be implemented accordingly that’s what I am saying here. so do check out for the updates in your browser and that will help you to some extent, that’s what I want to say here.

See with the possible update that has come up all I can see that the default mail view issue hasn’t been fixed yet and hence to comment anything about the issue is a very difficult thing that’s what I can say here, so that’s why a issue has being made about the said topic and we have to tackle it accordingly. I haven’t sued opera 12 but still opera 11.6 does have a lot of issue and it should be looked upon accordingly that’s what I can say here. so do watch out for the same.

Yes I will be switching to the opera 12 and checking if the said issue exists there as well and in case if it exists I will make sure that I will do report to you all guys, anyways thanks for commenting over here.