Thread: Can I place Facebook and Twitter buttons on my sites

Can I place Facebook and Twitter buttons on my sites

Recently I have created my website and I am ready to publish it this is one of the dating sites, I have seen many of the sites that have the Facebook and Twitter buttons on their page, so what are the benefits these sites have by placing this button. Should I also add this button on my sites? If added then what are the benefits I will get by this. So guys if you have any of the information or any of the ideas behind this then please do the reply. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink on this query.

Re: Can I place Facebook and Twitter buttons on my sites

As per the nature of your site your site is for the dating and something like that so many of the people want to share most of the things related to their friends and also there own thing so with these feature the user will be very happy to tag them on Facebook and Twitter for everyone. So I think that this is the best to place such button on your website.

By this you will get the feature that the facebook Fan page would help the user to quickly find your updates and same is there for a Twitter page for your site. And this is the best way of branding your website. This is good idea for attaching the blog to your site so make the use of this blog to speak dating or tips, so there at least add Facebook like/share as well as Tweet buttons that make the useful option for the user to make the user to share that so because of these you will get the chances for the new user to attract towards your site.

The main thing is depends on the need for the purpose you are deciding to place that in your site. Because unfortunately, Facebook and Twitter are probably misused. According to my information they're very different tools and if possible then avoid it.
    There are the needs for these button for why the people need that button on your site what are the main reason behind that to make the use of these button on your websites.

Just there are the thing that are important for this topic is that this is very useful tools that can be used for the creation of the well developed websites that there are the things that make your website for having the additional feature to make your user to use the sharing option about the recent attachment or the topic from your sites. So that the people will like to share the things that are really interesting there in your sites and also if your website is some of the application based then there is no need to add these button on your site. And also if you are thinking for the marketing of your website then it might be useful for that.

I am totally agreed to add such buttons at your website because these are like rss feed for your site.

As I think that such button are very useful for the user, since today most of the websites are using these button to make the massive traffic on their site and also for marketing the things there in the sites. But beside this button there is the need for having the search bar with good compact design this will also help your visitors.

This is the useful button that your audience will be broadened and you potential traffic increases, and also there are many of the user that they have the habit for sharing the things that are like by them, so this is the better option for having this button on the websites for those types of user and also if something you have posted good so there are the chances that the user will sure going to share that things from there reference to make their friends to know about that things.

This is most important aspects for having these Social media buttons on any of the blog or any other site for that matter. These are the method for simplified sharing factor. If there is the lack of the sharing buttons then there is nothing to say that you are creating any of the dating sites since this is one of the important things that the entire dating site will have to make the visitor to share the ideas. Since if this buttons are there then there are the things that make the user to like or to share they can easily do that with the help of this option.

This is the good way for creating your own community of interested potential buyers, so this is sure thing that you have to implement this feature in your websites.
    Sharing of the sites or the blog is the good for the traffic for that blog and for those sites and also this is done with the help of this buttons only.

Sure you can place this at least one of the button in your website so that the thing that are there in your website get share among the user and through their friends list and this is there good way to make the marketing for your website. And also there are the chances for getting more register member for your websites. The additional of that button give the additional uses for the user and also this two thing are very much popular for most of the websites.

rahulchauhan Guest

Yes you can,i would be simpler for you if you are using wordpress, there are many wordpress plugins for the same purpose

sonakshi Guest

Of Course You can place, Because Social networking buttons play big role for increase site traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alagu View Post
    Recently I have created my website and I am ready to publish it this is one of the dating sites, I have seen many of the sites that have the Facebook and Twitter buttons on their page, so what are the benefits these sites have by placing this button. Should I also add this button on my sites? If added then what are the benefits I will get by this. So guys if you have any of the information or any of the ideas behind this then please do the reply. Maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink on this query.
    wow congratulations for having your website!
    yeah I think placing those buttons are helpful because it's one way of advertising your site. it might help you gain popularity and followers, too. it will build trust also. you can also add other buttons like StumbleUpon, Digg, Google+ etc.
    more power to your site!
    Semper Fidelis