Thread: Is social bookmarking sites useful

Is social bookmarking sites useful

I was kind of wondering regarding this topic does anyone have any clue as of the social bookmarking sites Reddit, Digg etc are helpful for draw good traffic to my website? I really want to know this is there anyone who can assist me on this issue I would be really glad to know abouts this really guys please help me on this

Thanks in advance

Re: Does social bookmarking sites are useful

Can’t say anything about it unless I get to know about your website so please provide some detail about your site so then I be able to tell you the answer about this question

Yes it is. currently, social bookmarking is single of the most successful method to construct links since it make traffic and superior quality inbound links however above is asking you somewhat essential... what is the position of your site? That is asked as not all websites do contain achievement in social bookmarking. one way or another, it still depends on what your site do present

Social bookmarking may be helpful except it has lost the buzz above the net. Some years ago such websites be extremely influential in provisos of SEO but these days a lot of spam links and low quality pages might be found listed with no worth. I consider at the present that those pages place no follow attributes on relations with low ratings. They may generate a few traffic however I wouldn't use too much time on them.

Social bookmarking is a extremely accepted and very helpful way to endorse the site for fine traffic. It has been very successful and has gain fame over the modern time.

I've notice Digg links to a post up higher on Google for the actual webpage. This is because digg is just a site better known. So while the battle site 9 in the list, and ddigg was the first. They were basically the top of Google. , Sites of markers can be very beneficial to their sites. I was reading this article that the articles / websites voted to the main page usually receive a lot of traffic and can easily see over 10,000 visitors in the span of a day. You can read more about it in this article on redalkemi dot-com article articles section Social Media Optimization

Social bookmarking is extremely of use if you do it in a correct technique, it’s a better way to get short term traffic. For getting improved results from social bookmarking want some continues work. Do not just submit your web page to social book markings website that will not give correct outcome.

Many times the "social" element of social bookmarking is mostly lost and everyone ends up doing just the markers. Each site has its own unique aspects especially in the "social" side must be understood. When used in this way can not only succeed in getting a little setback, but the actual traffic.

Social bookmarking is first and foremost use to drive traffic in our website. the majority of the high PR SB sites are no go after; so it is not functional in terms of gaining back links from it.

Social bookmarking is very useful if you do it in a proper way, is a good way to get a short term traffic. For best results social bookmarking sites you have to do the work continue. Do not just submit your website to book social networking site of the brands we do not give adequate results, but to create an entry that will attract the attention of many. As far as I know, have a lot of friends in a social bookmarking site can help you get good traffic and increase visibility