Thread: Unable to use Ctrl+Z after closing the last tab in opera 12 aplha build 1116

Unable to use Ctrl+Z after closing the last tab in opera 12 aplha build 1116

Hi, i have recently installed opera 12 aplha build 1116 in my machine running windows 7 but still i am having problem with the browser as whenever i close any tabs and Press Ctrl+Z the Expected result should be to Reopen the closed tab but with over here Actual result is like happening nothing with the browser, as it seems like it just being idle. Is there anybody over here having same problem with this browser? I heard so many bugs and glitches in this browser but still i am using it for my convenience and to see the newer feature though. Anyways any suggestion will be appreciated for the same.

Re: Unable to use Ctrl+Z after closing the last tab in opera 12 aplha build 1116

i think you must be having problem with your browser only, because see i have installed the same version that you have mentioned in the title but i am not having any problem with it, or might be i haven’t noticed yet but still everything seems fine.

In this case i would say you should try to get the browser reinstalled in your machine and then see what happens, because reinstallation is always a good way to resolve the problems we are having in the current version.

Re: Unable to use Ctrl+Z after closing the last tab in opera 12 aplha build 1116

I am not sure not whether the command that you are using is perfect or not because the one that you have mentioned will undo your last action on the text field. Well, i am using firefox for browsing the web and in this browser if we wanted to open those tabs again then i used to used ctrl+shift+T key. Thus i would say you should make sure whether the command that you are using perfect or not and then see what happens.

i am agree with the above user as it might be possible that the command that you are using might be wrong, but still as mentioned above you should at least get reinstalled once so if suppose there could be some problem then they will also been resolved.

- i would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of another browser rather than this one because you should first of all be aware as the one you are using is not the final version thus you’ll surely have this kind of problems with the machine thus wait until the final version gets released and till that you should make use of another one, lets say Firefox 8(v8.0 Final). I am also using the same browser and it really works very good, see i have mentioned some of the important feature of the same.

features:
    • Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default

• Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to handle formerly installed add-ons

• Added Twitter to the look for bar for choose locales. supplementary locale support will be added in the future.

• enhanced WebSocket support

• Fixed numerous constancy problems

• Fixed numerous security issues

You can download it from here.

hey thanks for the suggestion, and i also use to use Firefox only but still i was just checking it as i have heard so many thing about the browser but still it seems it is really worthless.