Thread: Getting error while loading videos in opera

Getting error while loading videos in opera

Recently done clean installation of the windows 7 in my computer and after that I have downloaded opera browser in my computer and after downloading the opera in my computer when I open it at that time it worked fine. But when I tried to load the videos at that time I get error.

Re: Getting error while loading videos in opera

As you have said that while loading the videos in the opera browser you are getting error and that is why I would like to tell you that have installed flash player in your computer? if you have not installed flash player in your computer then you should first install the flash player and after installing the flash player you will be able to play videos in opera browser.

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution normally this type of issues occurs if flash player is not installed and that is why you have to first install the flash player in your computer and after installing the flash player computer you have to see whether your problem will get solved or not. if you want to install the flash player in your computer then you have to first visit the official site of the adobe and from there you have to search for the flash player and after that you have to download the flash player in your computer and after downloading the flash player you have to install the flash player in your computer. now after installing the flash player in your computer you have to open the opera browser again and then check whether you are able to load the videos or not.

I think this solution will solve this problem.

If you have already installed the flash player in your computer and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you should first remove the flash player from your computer and after removing the flash player from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and then you have to install the flash player and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

After reading your solution I have tried to solve this issue by installing the flash player in my computer and after installing the flash player when I start the opera browser and when I try to load the videos at that time it worked fine. But now sometimes while playing online games or online videos sometimes browser freezes or crashes. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is annoying for me.

Many times this type of problem comes because cache and cookies. I will suggest you to delete cache and cookies from the opera and after deleting the cache and cookies from your computer you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

If you don’t know about how to clear the cache and cookies from opera then you have to follow these steps.
    • Open the opera browser.
    • Click on the menu option.
    • Select the setting.
    • Now select the delete private data option.
    • After that click on the detailed option you have to select the delete cache and delete cookies option.
    • After that click on the delete.

Well if deleting the cache and cookies does not help you to solve this issue then I think there might be some problem with the opera browser only and that is why I would like to tell you to try to solve this problem by removing the opera browser from your computer and after that installing the opera browser in your computer again and after installing the opera again your problem might get solved.

You can also check for the update of the opera. Open the opera browser and then you have to click on the menu and after clicking on the menu you have to click on the help and then click on the check for updates. Now after that opera will get update and then your problem will get solved.