Thread: Opera 11.60 Beta is now available to download

Opera 11.60 Beta is now available to download

Opera is the first beta release of version 11.60 of its eponymous Web browser released. Opera has browsers for all major computing platforms and a variety of mobile operating systems. The browser offers tabs, can be controlled via mouse gestures, has an embedded download manager and provides protection against phishing and malware. It can not only be surfed with Opera, but also e-mailed, there is a built in bittorrent client, and can chat via IRC or the social network developed by Opera Unite.

Re: Opera 11.60 Beta is now available to download

The browser of the big O has decided to leave available to its users or Tunney version 11.60, which includes all the improvements completed on the browser that is yet to come: the Opera 12.

Among the new features you can find is the change of interface that comes with facilities for mail client to customize when and group content, taking into account different criteria. Other improvements relate to the ease in handling bookmarks, a new JavaScript engine Carakan, processor, or HTML5 parser Ragnarök, which is the same as using the Next and Opera support ECMAScript 5.1, among other things.

Opera 11.60 brings a variety of improvement in his skin Featherweight, a star on the address bar to quickly add or remove a page of bookmarks and Speed Dial (splash screen). In addition, many new emerging on the mail client integrated browser.

Improved support for new Web standards on each new version of the browser with the acceleration slowed their pace of development. But Opera Software able to maintain a balance between visible and functional innovations of relatively rapid iterations.

They may not release the ridiculous pace of others and they have still not implemented all CSS3 and HTML5 stuff, but what has been fully complies with the specs. That leaves more frequently especially WebKit stitches (or stabbing) above. For a long time Opera user satisfaction. It is unfortunate that Firebug in some areas even a bit more pleasant to use, otherwise I just installed FireFox for tests.

I've been giving you time to recover Firefox for all these years that has saved me from IE, but navigation is impossible to reach me and become unstable, i.e., that each time has gotten worse, I tested and tested to Opera. No doubt the Opera "series" is the best, with a clean interface, nice and simple but very brutal despair the lack of accessories. It has "na" except for the odd extension in the two other famous browsers such as adblock and little else ... and that is what has made so far, I opt for Chrome.

In my personal opinion is the best browser Opera, there's only one thing and that plural is precisely what has been done with Opera 12! And best of all, you can enjoy many of its advantages early and in a stable release!

The Opera browser continues its evolution to the standard of new web standards. The development team has announced the availability of the first edition of the beta version 11.60 software for browsing the Network of Norwegian origin, which introduces a number of important new air in HTML5, but not only.

Opera is the first beta release of version 11.60 of its eponymous Web browser released. Opera has browsers for all major computing platforms and a variety of mobile operating systems. The browser offers tabs, can be controlled via mouse gestures, has an embedded download manager and provides protection against phishing and malware.