Thread: Scrolling in Opera 12 is smooth

Scrolling in Opera 12 is smooth

The scrolling issue in the opera 12 has been solved it seems earlier when I unchecked the smooth scrolling option in the browser it did not work at all, don’t know what can be the issue. But now after reporting the issue to the developers finally it has been solved and now checking the smooth scrolling option on the browser gives quite smooth scrolling and now it has been fixed that’s what I can say here. So thanks opera people for paying heed to this bug.

Re: Scrolling in Opera 12 is smooth

That depends on which operating system where you using to test the browser that’s what should be looked at as well, so that’s what I am saying here. I have tested it with my mac os as well and there it did not gave me any problem at all, so what can you say about the same do you all have anything to say here then do tell me about the same waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

See a big factor depends on when we turn the "Smooth Scrolling" option as ‘ON’. In case if we manually change the value of the setting then the other existing setting should not override the new settings that’s what I am saying here. in case if that happens then the bug is not fixed at all, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here, that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I did understand what are you trying to say but don’t worry that will not happen at all no matter what you do that will not happen at all that’s what I am saying here, so this is what I want to say here. I did have a chat with the developers about the same and they also confirmed to me about this and they said that they are not going to be overriding any kind of settings in the browser, so this is what I got to hear. I hope this was clear to you that’s it from my side for you.

Why don’t you mail the developers the crash report that you are getting while opening the browser. So that’s what you should be doing here. I am sure that there will be some response from their side for the same and you would be immensely benefitted from the same that’s what I am sure of.