Thread: Tabs becomes unresponsive after printing in Opera 12

Tabs becomes unresponsive after printing in Opera 12

Hi, i have recently update my opera browsers version and has installed opera 12 in the machine but after that i am having quite weird problem with the machine, don’t know whether this could be the issue in the browser or what. As the title implies whenever i give a print command in the browser Tabs becomes unresponsive, and with no other option i have to restart the whole browser and have to open all the tabs repeatedly, and this is really annoying. Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Tabs becomes unresponsive after printing in Opera 12

I'm also having the similar problem with this version. The tabs turn out to be ineffective after any efforting to print. I can't even navigate toward the back. It just goes to a white page. One strange thing I had become aware of is that after printing, if you hit CTRL-U to perceive the page source, the source that's shown is NOT the present page, it come into view to be the previous page. Something weird is absolutely going on. I've also resolute that if you strike Print as the page is still loading (like some pictures or something), that it'll be unsuccessful with an error message and still mess up the whole tab. I would say another browsers are quite good over here and would like to suggest you that you should also make use of another only.

have you tried reinstalling the browser? If not then i would like to recommend you that you should at least try to get it reinstall in the machine one and then see what happens because it might be possible as there could be some problem with the setup that you have installed in your machine. i am also using the same browser but i am not getting any such problem with it, thus surely some problem with your browser only.

And if possible you should try to get it reinstall through another setup rather than the one that you have already used. And at this moment i would say it would be better to download another file for your machines.

well, i don’t know what could be the problem with the browser but still i can have another alternative for the same as whenever you wanted to print any document you should open that tab in another browser and then print it.

But as far surfing the internet is concern are you having any issue with it? If not then i would say you should try to use that only, or else as mentioned above get it reinstalled.

See if you are still getting the same problem with the browser then i would like to recommend you that you should make use of older version only rather than this one, because it seems some bug in the browser and that’s why you must be having same problem with the browser.