Thread: Opera 12 alpha (1105) is giving blur effect

Opera 12 alpha (1105) is giving blur effect

I have recently switched to Opera 12 alpha (1105) and I have found that it is giving a blur effect and I am sure that it is because if some problem because my friend is running the same browser and he is getting a very clear result. I have tried to check it out by changing the graphical settings and the other settings that I could have but none of them were effective. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem and has an idea about the same and can help me out? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Opera 12 alpha (1105) is giving blur effect

I have not yet experienced the same with the Opera 12 alpha (1105) and even I have switched to it recently as I was using the Mozilla Firefox previously so I just wanted to know that what kind of blur effect you are getting. I mean that are you getting the blur effect while using the opera browser only or it is the same with the internet explorer and I also wanted to know that are you getting it for some specific pas or for all the pages that you try to open in the opera browser. What settings have you tried to change to make it work properly by now? And is this the problem since the day when you have installed Opera 12 alpha (1105) or you came across it afterwards?

I have recently switched to Opera 12 alpha (1105) and I have found that it is giving a blur effect and I am sure that it is because if some problem because my friend is running the same browser and he is getting a very clear result. I have tried to check it out by changing the graphical settings and the other settings that I could have but none of them were effective. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem and has an idea about the same and can help me out? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

I have came across this blur effect of the opera in some forums but then the problem was with the old nVidia cards and the actual problem was because the their nview utility was changing video modes and that is why they were getting blurred text in the opera but then I am not sure that if it is the same case in tour issue so just provide your system information in detail so we can check out if there is any problem which might have been because of the system specification.

I have came across this blur effect of the opera in some forums but then the problem was with the old nVidia cards and the actual problem was because the their nview utility was changing video modes and that is why they were getting blurred text in the opera but then I am not sure that if it is the same case in tour issue so just provide your system information in detail so we can check out if there is any problem which might have been because of the system specification.

My system specification is as followed:
    • Windows XP SP3.
    • HP xw4600 - Intel Q6600 Quad core @ 2.40Ghz
    • 4GB RAM
    • Nvidia 7800GTX 512MB

I will also like to inform you that I am not using the nView desktop manager so I don’t think that I must be having the same problem that you have specified above. Any further help will be appreciated.

Even I am facing the same problem and below is my system information:
    • WIndows 7 x64
    • ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    • GL_VERSION
    • 3.3.11079 Compatibility Profile Context

Any further help will be appreciated.

Same here:
    • Win XP SP3
    • Sempron 3400+
    • nVidia 6600

I have also found that it is not giving a fast surfing experience as well and I have been using previous versions of opera but then previously I has never faced such problems and the other thing that I have found is that the situation gets more worst, I mean to say that it gets more blurred when we go to the Speed Dial and then shaking your mouse above the bottom SD ikons/windows.Just check if you find the same.

You all can try to turn off the hardware acceleration of your system and in order to do that just go to the start and then go in to control panel and then make it classic view and then just click on the Display icon. And after that select the Settings tab and then click on the Advanced button and after that you will get a new window and then just click on the Troubleshoot tab and now disable the hardware acceleration completely by just dragging the slider to none and then check if you are getting any difference. Just check it out and then let me know so I can try to help you further.

Yes you can very well try out the above solution is helping you out then I think that the cause of the problem might be because you are having a old video drivers for your video adapter and if it is that then you will have to contact the manufacturer in order to get the latest drivers but if it is not the case and if you are having latest video driver and if you still have the same issue then set the Graphics Hardware Acceleration to ‘Full’ and you can also check it out by adjusting some notch one by one.

I have the same problem and I have tried disabling the hardware acceleration but then I am having the same problem and I don’t think that it is going to get work as well with the following card:
    GL_VENDOR ATI Technologies Inc.
    GL_RENDERER ATI Radeon 9600 / X1050 Series
    GL_VERSION 2.1.8544 Release
    GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION 1.20
    Vendor ID 0x1002
    Device ID 0x4152
    Driver version 8.593.100.0

Hey I am really thankful to you all for sharing your information’s and solution with me I have solved my problem by turn off the hardware acceleration I mean that I have dragged the cursor to the none and then I did not had the same problem. I was searching for a solution to get it work since a couple of days but then now I am not getting the blur effect and it is appearing to be normal. Once again thanks to all of you.