Thread: Gmail works extremely slowly with opera 11.60

Gmail works extremely slowly with opera 11.60

In my laptop I am using opera browser and I recently get notification that there is new version of the opera available then I have upgrade the opera and then it has started giving me problem. Now when I open gmail in opera at that time it works very slowly. Please help to solve this issue.

Re: Gmail works extremely slowly with opera 11.60

Are you facing this problem with opera browser only or you are facing this problem with other web browser also. If you are facing this problem with other web browser also then I think there might be something server issue from Gmail and if you are facing this problem with opera browser only then problem is with your opera browser and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies from your browser and after clearing the cache and cookies from your browser you have to close the opera browser and after that you have to open the opera browser again and after after opening the opera browser again you have to load the gmail again and after loading the Gmail you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

As far as I know after clearing the cache and cookies your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Re: Gmail works extremely slowly with opera 11.60

If above solution does not help you to fix this issue then you have to uninstall the opera browser from your laptop and after that you have to restart the laptop and after rebooting the laptop you have to install the opera again and after reinstalling the opera your problem will get solved.