Thread: Back and forward is not working in opera 12

Back and forward is not working in opera 12

Hello friends I am using opera browser in my computer and I have recently upgrade opera browser with opera 12 version. Now after upgrading the opera browser in my computer I am not able to use the back and forward button from my mouse. Earlier I was able to use back and forward button of my mouse in opera browser but after upgrading the opera I am not able to do the same. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Back and forward is not working in opera 12

First thing I would like to tell you is are you facing this problem with opera browser only or you are facing the same problem with other browser also. First open any other browser and after that you have to check whether you are able to use the back and forward button from there or not. if you are facing the same problem then I think problem is with the mouse only. If you don’t get the same problem then I think problem is with the opera browser only.

There was similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have tried to solve this problem by disconnecting the mouse from my computer and after that connecting the mouse again with my computer and after trying that also I was not able to solve this problem. Now after that I have come to know that there was nothing wrong with my mouse but actual problem was opera browser and then I have first uninstalled the opera browser from my computer and after uninstalling the opera browser from my computer I have restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have install the opera browser again and after reinstalling the browser in my computer when I try to use the mouse with my computer at that time my problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

I have screech on the internet about this problem and I have find that many users who have upgraded to the Opera 12 are facing the same problem and that is why you should temporary switch to the opera 11.60 version and upgrade the opera after bugfixing versions get released. I hope this information will help you to fix this solution.

I have reinstalled the opera browser in my computer and after reinstalling the opera browser in my computer also I was facing the same problem and after that I have checked my mouse with other browser and I have noticed that with other browser also I am experiencing the same problem.

I have also tried to solve this problem by disconnecting the mouse from my computer and after that connecting the mouse with the computer again but that does help me to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that same problem is coming with other browser also and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this problem reinstalling the drivers of the mouse and after reinstalling the mouse drivers. First open the device manager and then you have to uninstall the mouse drivers from there and then restart the computer and after that you have to install the mouse drivers again and after installing the mouse drivers you have to check whether it make any difference or not.

As far as I know after reinstalling the mouse drivers your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the mouse drivers does not help you then you have to visit the official site of your mouse manufacturer and then you have to check whether there is any updated drivers are available or not. if there is any drivers updates available then you should download that and update the drivers and then your problem will get solved.

I have reinstalled the mouse drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the mouse drivers also I was facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded the latest drivers from the internet and then I have installed that drivers and after that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.