Thread: Extension Icons are missing in Opera 11.60

Extension Icons are missing in Opera 11.60

In my computer I have windows vista operating system and I am experiencing problem with the opera browser in my computer. Normally in my opera browser I was able to see the extension icons bit it suddenly gets disappeared. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

If anyone has solution for this then please help me.

Re: Extension Icons are missing in Opera 11.60

You have mentioned that from the Opera browser extension icons has disappeared suddenly that is why I think you are facing this problem because somehow you have disabled the Toolbar. First you have to check whether toolbar is enabled or not. If it is not enabled then you have to enable the toolbar first and after enabling the toolbar your problem will get solved and you will be able to see the the extension icons. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know about how to check whether the required toolbar is get disabled or not then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the opera browser in your computer and after opening the opera browser In your computer you have to click on the menu icon. Now after clicking on the menu icon you have to put the cursor on the toolbar and then you have to select the customize option and after that you have to select the toolbar tab in the customize window and then you have to see last option for the Show hidden toolbar while customizing and then you have to arrange your all the missing extension icon and then your problem will get solved.

If any of the toolbar you want to enable then you can also do that by selecting the required toolbar after selecting the menu and then selecting the toolbar and then choose required toolbar. I hope this solution will be helpful for you and your problem will get solved.

If in the opera browser any single extension icon is missing then you should try to solve this problem by disabling that extension in your opera browser and after disabling that extension you have to enable that extension again and after enabling the extension your problem will get solved.

I was also facing the same problem with the extension icon and after that I have first uninstalled all the extension from my browser and after uninstalling all the extension I have close the opera browser and after that I have start the browser again and installed the extension again now after reinstalling the extension in my browser all the extension icon appeared again and my problem get solved.

I think you should also try the same solution and after that your problem will also get solved.

If reinstalling the extension does not help you to solve this problem then you have to uninstall the opera from your computer and after that you have to delete all the temporary files and after deleting that you have to install the opera again and after reinstalling the opera browser your problem will get solved.

I have open the opera and then I have also checked for the hidden toolbar but in my browser all the toolbar related setting is ok. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by disabling the extension and enabling the extension again and after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also reinstalled the extension with no luck.

Reinstalling the extension doesn’t make any difference also. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

There is Opera 12 available on the internet and I think you should download the opera 12 from the internet and after downloading the opera 12 you have to first remove the opera 11.60 from your computer and after that install the opera 12 and then check whether same problem get solved or not.

If you want to download the opera 12 from the internet then you should first visit the official site of the opera and after that you have to download the opera in your computer and then install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved.