Thread: Unable to check player status on ESPN using Google chrome

Unable to check player status on ESPN using Google chrome

There is a problem with the Google chrome browser in my computer. Whenever I open Google chrome browser in my computer and after that when I open ESPN site and then when I try to see any player status or player names at that time I cannot see anything. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Unable to check player status on ESPN using Google chrome

Have you tried to different browser? If you have not tried different browser then you have to first open any other browser from your computer and after opening any other browser from your computer you have to open ESPN site and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you don’t get the same problem then I think problem is with the Google chrome browser only.

IF you have checked in other browser and you are not facing any problem with Google chrome browser only then I think you should try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies. After clearing the cache and cookies you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

As far as I know by clearing the cache and cookies you will be able to solve this issue.

Yes I will also suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies in Google chrome. If you want to clear cache and cookies from your mobile phone then you have to follow these steps.

First you have to open the Google chrome in your computer and after opening the Google chrome you have to click on the wrench icon and after that you have to select the tools option. Now after selecting the Tools option you have to select the Clear browsing data. After clicking on the Clear browsing data you have to check the clear cookies option and then you have to click on the Clear browsing data. Now after clicking on the Clear browsing data you have to restart the Google chrome and then you have to open the ESPN site again and then check whether it make any difference or not.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by clearing the cache and cookies from Google chrome and after doing that also if you are facing the same problem then you should also try to check the browser by disabling the extension. First disable all the extension and after that open the ESPN site and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If your problem get solved after disabling the extension then any of the extension in your browser causing this issue.

Yes there was same problem occurred in my computer also and after that I have tried to searched the solution on the internet and after that I come to know that surf canyon extension in my browser was causing this issue and after that I have removed that from my browser and then my problem get solved.

If you have installed surf canyon in your browser then uninstall it from your browser and after that your problem will get solved.

After clearing the cache and cookies in the in Google chrome also I was facing the same problem and then I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the extension and after disabling the extension when I start the browser at that time I get the same problem.

When I try to open the ESPN from other browser at that I don’t face this problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

You have said that with other browser you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you is problem is with your Google chrome browser only. I think you should first uninstall the Google chrome browser from your computer and after that you have to remove the temporary files and after that you have to install the Google chrome in your computer again and after reinstalling the Google chrome your problem will get solved.

If you are using old version of the Google chrome browser in your computer then I think you should upgrade the Google chrome browser in your PC and after upgrading the Google chrome browser in your PC your problem might get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem gets solved.