Thread: Opera is not working with the multiple IMAP accounts

Opera is not working with the multiple IMAP accounts

Hey all, I am having multiple IMAP accounts but I am not able to use this all accounts with the Opera. And I am consistent with my use of IMAP mail client Opera has been relentless and eventually was brought to its knees, and there seems nothing I can do for the moment that the omission of my highest consideration, my personal email Opera as a whole, and access it online only Gmail. I have an email from Opera / Quick Setup corporate email account, and several Gmail accounts. While they are small works, but my private account, which had many years of emails and a lot of labels really caused too many problems - Opera to be tied up for 2-3 hours each morning checking the accounts and the headers, etc. and during that time became fully inoperable. Can anyone help me in this case?? Please reply me back about the suggestion.

Re: Opera is not working with the multiple IMAP accounts

Can you please reply me back about the , the number of messages in the account? And also tell me back that have you tried turning on the low bandwidth of the account, set up the account without a password first and then go to properties and turn lbm then enter the password? And also reply me back if you are using old hardware, memory, hard drive. And also tell me Is your private account of a Gmail account?

Yes, IMAP not MAPI, I am becoming dyslexic. Computer is Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB memory, Win XP/SP3,
    Business account is Operamail. And except this, Gmail accounts, as well as my private account. And also let me tell you that in the personal account I deleted the whole thing before 2010, which leaves me about 3613 MB of e-mails in that account, which is not at present installed on Opera

I think that you will need to tried to break really clean, have you tried with this yet?? And except this mail folder, while Opera is not opened and re-add the email accounts after that. That would mean you would have to create labels, and also tell me back that have you many messages with large attachments?? If yes then reply me back about this. And also if Or do you mean that is the size of the Opera mail folder on the disc now?

Yes dude, I have tried with the very clean break as you describe I took my great account of the opera altogether, and only use it online again, and now M2 is reduced to one hour of the start of my 4 accounts smaller, Operamail an account, and the other three accounts. And also at that time I can say that no need to re-create the labels / filters, because I am just picking up IMAP structures, not the definition of various within Opera.

I am not getting here that why this take an hour?? I am using it with numerous accounts, one of them rather big, without problem. I a telling this because, cold create takes maybe 20 seconds here. Core 2 Duo hardware should be fine.

Here let me tell you that, I am having approximate 100,000 emails in Opera now include some of Gmail IMAP. The mail folder is 1.56GB. and the store folder is 1.11GB. but I am able to make the my IMAP accounts messages available online. which makes the store folder and folders much larger vocabulary. Everything works fine for me. If you are using the default value of making available online message when you click on them to the IMAP, and with this I can see that this helps to make the things faster. The repainting of the message list can really slow down Opera, so make sure it is closed when the Opera House to get new messages.

In this case, One of the symptoms that I am aware, and do not know how to correct TSI hat on all posts, now I see 15 + duplicates of every message, and I am sure it has a bit to do with the fact that Opera comes to a unemployment of about 2 hours when it starts. This seems to have been the result of more than a few rounds of uninstalling and reinstalling the same accounts, but I can not figure out where this all messages found or how to get rid of it to start again. I suspect that is what would be necessary.

For that reason, I will suggest you to try to use the latest version of Opera, and delete or rename the mail folder in your local profile, leaving only the configuration file or accounts.ini again, leaving the Opera House to the ports collection Gmail and options logon. In each IMAP account in Opera, select only the folders, you really need, set the mode of low bandwidth, monitoring every 30 min. Make sure that other options for each account makes sense. In addition, each line Gmail account setting Use IMAP and prohibit the use of POP3. Try with this, and hope that this will help you to resolve your problem. Reply back if you get some problem related with this.

In my case, the same thing is happening to me also. What happened for the first time a week or so ago. So I did as some suggested here: removed mail folder, started from scratch. She then worked well for a few days, when it crashed while typing an e-mail. Resetting launched a new e-reading again. Besides all the RSS feeds are gone. It also crashes when I try to hide one of the accounts.

Let me tell you all that I do not want to use the any of the labels, either in Gmail or Opera mail client. It was Gmail which adds unwanted, tag and duplicates caused. I have tried to hide the issue by setting the label Gmail and move all messages filter out important Gmail label. But thanks for suggesting me in this case.

since here you are saying that your IMAP accounts are not working with the opera then for that I will suggest you to try with the refreshing the list of IMAP messages. And hope that this will really help you top get resolve you problem. And for that, the steps are as:-

• make sure your IMAP account is configured to Include this account when checking manually
    • from the menu, select Tools | Mail and chat accounts
    • select your IMAP account in the Manage accounts dialog and press Edit
    • now just close the Account Properties dialog by pressing OK
    • close the Manage Accounts dialog
    • press the Check/Send button in the Mail sidebar

try with this. Hope that this will help you to resolve your problem.