Thread: How can I change settings for the saved password in google chrome?

How can I change settings for the saved password in google chrome?

As I am frequent user for the Google chrome and I love to use this browser than any other browser like internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox. But as I am not technology savvy and I don’t know much about the internal settings in the Google chrome browser. The problem me is that when I tried to access website at starting it asked me for remembering the password for the website and I clicked on the “Never for this site”. So I want to know that how can I change back to remember the password.

Re: How can I change settings for the saved password in google chrome?

Sometimes it happens that when you log in to some website or email accounts it ask you option for saving the password for this site or no. but at that time you become bit confuse and click it no. so what happens when you try to login the same website or account it will not ask you again. So I would that you always make-up your mind before you click on this option.

As you want to know can you change the settings option that appears when you access your website. For this it is possible to change the settings for your password in your chrome browser. For this you have to do some of the things through which you can change the settings and am sure it is easy to do this. so for doing this go to the “Tools” menu in the chrome browser . Then click on the “option” menu which you will find in the tools menu after that click no the “Minor Tweaks” in the password section after doing this you will find the “show save password” click on it. Now you can change it on selecting the password and then click on the “remove” tab. Now when you visit the website next time it prompt you the option whether you want to save the password or not. And at that time you can change the password.

I tried this option for the solution and what happens is that in some of the accounts when I try to login it prompts me whether to save it or not and in some of the email accounts I directly get logged in and it does not ask for the password.

I must say doing this is just simple and changing the settings from the menu will definitely ask you to whether you should save the password or not. So for doing this you have to to do some of the following things which I think it will help you out to solve the issue.

1) Open the Google chrome browser.
    2) Now you will see the “Tool” menu on the above bar
    3) Click on the “Tool” menu
    4) Then you will see “Options” menu click on it.
    5) Now click on the “personal stuff”
    6) You will see the “Show save password ” option click on it
    7) After doing this select the one you want to delete and click on the “Remove” button.