Thread: How to Pin Thumbnails in the 'Most visited' section of Chrome 15 as well as chrome 16

How to Pin Thumbnails in the 'Most visited' section of Chrome 15 as well as chrome 16

I have just now switched to Chrome 15 and I have found that the function of reordering and pinning the 'Most visited' section is missing from here and I have also found that it is also missing form Chrome 15 so I just wanted to whether this feature has been removed or they have changed the method of doing so. Is there anyone who is aware of it by now and has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to Pin Thumbnails in the 'Most visited' section of Chrome 15 as well as chrome 16

I have just now switched to Chrome 15 and I have found that the function of reordering and pinning the 'Most visited' section is missing from here and I have also found that it is also missing form Chrome 15 so I just wanted to whether this feature has been removed or they have changed the method of doing so. Is there anyone who is aware of it by now and has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    Just follow the below steps:

Firstly set you home page to a new tab page.
    • After those just choose your thumbnails using your mouse and then just drag it near the "Most visited" where there is Apps buttons below.
    • After you will do this you will be able to see 3rd button holding your thumbnails.

Hope that helps.

Re: How to Pin Thumbnails in the 'Most visited' section of Chrome 15 as well as chrome 16

Yes the above solution really works because I have also tried the same previously this problem is actually not because of the functionality it is just a change in the version. I think that it would have been easier if they would have conveyed the same via a popup when we the cursor moves from the new tab screen. I will like to inform you that dragging the thumbnail actually creates a trash can in order to remove items. Just check it out and see if it is helping you out.

Hey really thanks for your help I was able to successfully pin it and I was trying to do it from hours but I was not getting a way to do it but then I followed the instruction that you both have specified and I was able to do it without any problem. I am really thankful to you both.