Thread: How to remove toolbar which gets installed inadvertently on Chrome version 6.0.472.36

How to remove toolbar which gets installed inadvertently on Chrome version 6.0.472.36

I am using Google Chrome version 6.0.472.36 on my Macbook Pro and I don’t have any problem with it but then last night my daughter was playing a online game and now when I checked it in the morning then I am seeing a "Garme Wrangler" toolbar on chrome on my Macbook Pro and I am not able to remove it out. Is there anyone who has faced the same problem and has an idea about the same and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to remove toolbar which gets installed inadvertently on Chrome version 6.0.472.36

Even I have faced the same problem before where the Game Wrangler was installed in chrome on my machine which was running on xp but then I was able to remove it. In the top right corner there will be a button under the close button. I mean that it is will be near the place which is used to customize and control Google Chrome. Just check it out and then click on that game wrangler button and then you will get a uninstall button but I am not very sure about it in the macbook pro because I have not yet used it but you can get an idea from the same just look out for it and then let me know if you are able to uninstall it or not. If it helps then well and good but if it does not then I will try to help you with other solution.

Re: How to remove toolbar which gets installed inadvertently on Chrome version 6.0.472.36

I tried to check for what you have specified but then I think that it was not same for my macbook actually the Gamewrangler toolbar was not having an any uninstall button but then when I right clicked on the icon which was in the top right corner of the Google Chrome and then I got a uninstall option and I was able to do the same as well. Thanks for your help.