Thread: How to merge two Apple IDs

How to merge two Apple IDs

I do not know how it happened, nevertheless in recent years that ended with two Apple ID. No matter, for the reason that all my music and things that I would end up on my Mac buy anyway, but now that I have moved to icloud I have a trouble. Although all my music is on my Mac, it seems that my devices can only have an Apple ID, so I cannot get all my music, but music that is only for the Apple device ID.

Is there any method to combine my two Apple IDs in an Apple ID, so we be able to end this nonsense of having to log out and back, working in two worlds and not have all my music in the cloud as I want?

Re: How to merge two Apple IDs

You cannot combine two or more Apple IDs into one. You be capable to, nevertheless, make use of an Apple ID for further services icloud and Apple ID for purchases in stores (including iTunes in the cloud and iTunes Party). Observe "Using an Apple ID for icloud and dissimilar Apple ID for purchases at the store"

You cannot combine two or more Apple IDs into one. You be capable to, nevertheless, make use of an Apple ID for further services icloud and Apple ID for purchases in stores (including iTunes in the cloud and iTunes Party). Observe "Using an Apple ID for icloud and dissimilar Apple ID for purchases at the store"

I did exactly the same. I did not even know I had two pieces of identification until I bought an iPhone. In any case, I followed this with Apple, and now, there is no resolution.

I'm so irritated, I'm approximately prepared to bite the bullet and throw $ 105 to repurchase the entire "right" ID!

I cannot sync all my apps for the device. Only pay money for the Apple ID tied to my device. Unlike the desktop, it seems that I am unable to sign in my iPhone or iPad with an ID and sign once more with another in order to update them. Now I have more than one hundred applications that Orphans on my phone and the iPhone that I cannot update

The trouble arose when I tried my iPhone with me in icloud. When I tried to do that would not recognize my original Apple ID so I had to make use of one that I imagine were using Mobile Me.

If you have iTunes and Mobile Me and desire to keep the two "Apple ID". (All accounts are Apple ID.) Then you should simply go into your address icloud Mobile Me website, everyone will go to the bringing together of icloud and have your email. After the IOS device, go to Settings> Store with your Apple ID for iTunes. (If you have migrate your Apple ID for iTunes icloud, just pay no attention to the fact that your icloud).You are capable to be sign in iTunes successive accounts on every device and each device icloud.

Something is wrong here. The Apple ID is not related to synchronization. As I said before, I also I have two cards, but have not had any problems synchronization, including synchronization in the air (which is really interesting). My only trouble is that the updating of applications. The iPod is managed automatically, but with my Mac, I have to leave an account and on the other.

Perhaps we can deal with a part of your first problem. When the iPhone detects that an application needs updating and you're in the "wrong" ID, exactly what happens when you try to update the application?

This is my basic difficulty. Yes, I can close the session ID and record to record in my desktop machine; nevertheless I cannot close the session ID and register to another ID on my iPhone or iPhone. Before my iPhone and iPad icloud were in an identity, but now is the identification of others and I cannot put them in the original identification more. If I attempt, not a message that the ID has not been verified first, but of course it is verified otherwise it would not work on the desktop. I can check my email to see if a message I have to react to verify the account and there is no message. I do not know what would have to verify, as it is anyway already been verified.

So for me to sync all my apps on my devices IOS I have to log on the desktop twice, once for each ID and synchronization twice. No over the air synchronization. Just sync cable works. Thus, after icloud things are more of a roll, not less.