Thread: How to create Multiple profiles in Opera

How to create Multiple profiles in Opera

There are might be similar threads regarding this somewhere else but I want it clear anyway. Is there a method to arrange numerous user profiles through Opera into the similar method that is achievable through Firefox? I have numerous sites that I stopover with many log-on and it can obtain to be a true pain to sign-out, sign-in....particularly on some which cannot save password.

Re: How to create Multiple profiles in Opera

As far as I know you can do with Opera just generally create profiles - which would then need to have different speed dials. Based only on speed dial, but there is no way I know.

Rajni Guest

1. Normally set the settings as you would normally do
    2. Then the opera.ini file in Opera (at O 5) or Windows (at O 4) non-call list in user1.ini (or whatever)
    3. Then change a shortcut on your Windows desktop Opera (or wherever) and put this as follows (right click-> Properties):
    4. Target: "C: \ Program files \ Opera \ Opera.exe" c: \ program files \ Opera \ user1.ini (naturally adapted to your paths etc)

That you have to perform for each profile. If it does not work, you can sign up easily again.

Those who like to play around with their little one Opera installation settings to try, or whatever are going to love this tool: The Opera Profile Creator, it is possible in a single installation of the Opera browser to run multiple profiles. So one can test settings without problems or be simultaneously logged into multiple accounts on one page, if you have them.

A profile uses an extremely supple system for setting user preferences as well as settings. When you install this asks if you would like to install for single users otherwise not, this defines where to store your preferences. It is usually most excellent to create individual profiles, and afterward you can easily install extra custom profiles. The immense benefit is that you can maneuver the dissimilar profiles while providing outstanding flexibility on how you can install and employ

Opera offers as far as I know does not own profile management. Opera lays off normally but his profile directories in the operating system provided home directories. If that's not enough, you could be exchanged via scripts profiles by renaming the directories or creating links and then restart Opera.

Switching is possible via sync virtually by taking a different account

Opera puts his stuff off only in the individual profiles when the system is set up for multiple users

This is also the reason why were sometimes away from updating the settings, then was not detected correctly