Thread: Unable to install Flash Player 10 with Firefox 7

Unable to install Flash Player 10 with Firefox 7

I use this Windows Server 2008 R2 OS and yesterday, I install Mozilla Firefox 7 web browser. After installing this browser I faced problem to watch online videos onto it. Then I decided to install flash player 10 onto it. I try this task using online facility but it goes failure. I don’t know why this process goes failure at the middle stage. It could be possible that compatibility type of issues arriving onto this browser. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to install Flash Player 10 with Firefox 7

If you want to install this flash player 10 onto your web browser, you need to visit the official site of adobe. Then search about flash player 10 onto it. I hope you immediately got this player setup files. After getting it checks its compatibility with your system and the version you selected it comfortable with your firefox 7.0 web browser or not. If you have to sure that this version comfortable with your system and browser, just download this version setup files onto hard disk of laptop. Then run this setup file on administrator account. After running this file in correct way, you need to follow proper instructions which are mentioned on screen. This simple process helps to you for fixing your installation of flash player 10 onto this web browser. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Most of the time, Adobe official site should automatically detect your Firefox version. I have experience about it. Last week, same situations arrive on my system. Then I decided to do this installation task onto my firefox browser. When I log on to official adobe site, it automatically detect the system specification and its compatible firefox version. on this detection basis, it helps to perform downloading task. With the help of this adobe site I was able to install this flash player 10 onto my firefox 7 browser system. You can also try this simple process. It can be avoid your compatibility type of issues.

You can also take help of the third party site to do this downloading and installation task. They also provide more step by step instructions regarding this installation process. For more information you can take help of the Adobe Customer Experience Solutions section of official adobe site. There are number of experience as well as solutions available onto this site. You can experience about it.

With IE I'm using some website providing Flash movies to have the Plug-in installed without this stupid downloader prog. But same type of movies gives problem onto these Mozilla firefox 7 web browsers. I don’t know why this happen. I also try to perform downloading task but must say that it goes failure. Any reason why this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopooo View Post
    With IE I'm using some website providing Flash movies to have the Plug-in installed without this stupid downloader prog. But same type of movies gives problem onto these Mozilla firefox 7 web browsers. I don’t know why this happen. I also try to perform downloading task but must say that it goes failure. Any reason why this happen.
    It could be possible the firewall type of security program present on your system, will might be restricting this downloading task. It is better way to disable this firewall program and check your downloading task.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopooo View Post
    In such cases, antivirus also gives problem. I suggest to you for disable the antivirus onto your system. For doing this task, you need to first open whatever antivirus present on your system. Then find out option that helps to disable this antivirus. After finishing this process, you need to reboot system and try to start this downloading task with the help of official site. It may be help to you for fix downloading problem.

There's no reason that specify that flash movie work well on IE and not on firefox. But whenever browser gives such kind of flash movie playing problem, we need to install compatible flash player onto it. in this case, we need to choose any suitable flash player which is also possibly flash player 9 or flash player 8. Hence remember this thing at the time of performing this installation task. You can also get more information about this issue using official site expert experience as well as manual of the flash player. Most of the time, it works in right directions.